3rd EAD Approved

MSHAKER

Registered Users (C)
After a strugle with BCIS to get interim EAD, today my 3rd EAD was approved my 3rd EAD rd was AUG-07-2003.
2nd EAD expired JAN-06-2004, interim EAD was approved JAN-03-2004.
But still my advance parole is pending since AUG-07-2003.
I-485 RD NOV-21-2001

RE:EAD renewal

I also applied for my 2nd EAD renwal.
My RD is Nov. 19th. & haven't received anything yet. My EAD will expire on Feb. 18th.

My lawyer told me VSC is currently taking 4 months to process EAD and AP....My 2nd EAD expires in July so I am applying for 3rd EAD now.

Good luck to everyone.

do people go till 4th EAD or will we get approval

are there cases of 4th EAD also or do we get approval by then.

will give 3rd EAD filers some idea of max waiting time

A month or so ago, a few people were applying for renewal of AP/EAD for 3rd EAD and were getting approved close to submitting information. Now it seems like there are a lot of people applying for 3rd EAD and then waiting....

I have not seen anyone so far talk of 4th EAD.

I submitted response to RFE in November. Lawyer said approval after that should be within 6 months.

Hope that helps!

Originally posted by whats_in_name
MSHAKER -- You are lucky to get the EAD so fast.

His EAD RD is Aug'03. So it took 5 months for his EAD approval. You seem to be looking at his I485 RD month.

dsatish - Thank you

Thank you man... They were saying i am lucky , and i was like "What da Hell.....Me Lucky"

Is the EAD backdated?

I noticed that your 2nd EAD expired on Jan. 6, and VSC approved the 3rd EAD today. Would you please let us know what's the effective date (Jan. 7 or Jan. 22, 2004) after you receive the card? Thanks. Good Luck on getting your I-485 approval soon!

Yes i did

I did my 2FP on JAN-09-2004.
My cases I-485 and EAD and AP , was pushed by congress and i also contacted Senator George Allen. Both congress and senate replied back on DEC-25 and gave me the date of FP before i received it and also they replied to recontact them again in March, if nothing happend.

wish you all good lucK guys.