37 Question on DS-156 for dependent

sktripuraneni

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I will be going to attend the visa consulate along with my wife for H1B stamping and H4 in Chennai. In the form DS-156 for question number 37 (Are any of the following persons in the US, Husband/Wife) should i write Yes or No as I will be in India and I will be along with her for the interview. Im a bit confused. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

sktripuraneni said:
Hello all,
I will be going to attend the visa consulate along with my wife for H1B stamping and H4 in Chennai. In the form DS-156 for question number 37 (Are any of the following persons in the US, Husband/Wife) should i write Yes or No as I will be in India and I will be along with her for the interview. Im a bit confused. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You should write 'No'.

And for H1B what are you writing in col.24...At what address will you stay in the U.S.? ..as TTS says that don't write the Office Address in it?

Thanks Thomas,
I will be writing my current residential address in US. Dont you think that should be the answer. To prove that i will be taking my utility bills too along with me just in case they ask me