30-90 days for 485 processing!!!

sk2002sk

Registered Users (C)
Guys!

Check your 485 status online TODAY, it says its taking 30-90 days (I applied at NSC). Is this true?

SK...

same thing

Dude,
Same thing here. Today morning I checked I485 status online . It says 30 to 90 days. whats up with that. I guess there got to be some kind of mistake . It can't happen. My app. is with NSC too. Is anybody out there can confirm this message with 485 status. Thanks folks

maverickvasu

I punched the few I-485 receipt # that are filed with NSC and it shows the same as you posted 30 to 90 days. I suspect something wrong. Few weeks back BCIS online was not showing many case status updates.

Or it may be true because the religious workers I-485 has been extended for 5 years and they were not working on employment based I-485 and I-40 for the last 2 months. Wait and watch, it is BCIS

Mine still says got your fingerprint, please wait ... since last October. Is that right? :(

I-485 @ VSC ... it says 30 to 90 days here too! Unbelievable!!!

I wish it were true ... :rolleyes:

30-90 DAYS!!!???

Wow!

Mine says so too! Hope it's time BCIS started tightening all its loose ends ;)

"...that day will come and it will come soon. I will wait to see a new dawn..."

1 15-20 days back many could not check status on BCIS online, they all were getting message “Case not found” now they can check
2 about 1 months back Nebraska service center processing time was posted by AILA that they are processing I-485 receipt date as august 2003, later it was corrected that it was mistake of computer system.

All should wait for the update from AILA they may be able to guide if they received any info from BCIS that now BCIS service centers are going to process I-485 backlog on priority base. Or one should contact the respective lawyers they may have some update. I hope the picture will be clear by Saturday evening when many lawyers publish bulletin. I don’t believe on BCIS status online, because one of my friend I-140 was approved 1 year back and I-485 was filed, when he checked the I-140 status online it said I-140 REVOKED, he asked his past employer and employer never revoked I-140 and my friend wanted to use AC21, so he filed new LC and after few days when he again checked the I-140 status it is showing I-140 approved. How to believe BCIS online status?

Can u beat this:

Just got my notice from BCIS. for I485 it says it usually takes "30 to 90 days".

But i just verified online, it says it takes between 365 and 600 days...
:confused: