3 Yrs BCom + MBA (IT & Marketing). Problem during I-140. Please help !!

Rajeev Seth

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My wife has 3 yrs BCom + MBA (specialization in IT and Marketing) from India. Her company filed her Labor which got approved last month. Now while filing her I-140 we came to know that her Labor Application stated "Bachelor degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Related Field + 3 years of work experience". She has 3 years of work experience and that is not a problem. Her Lawyer uses one Educational Evaluation Company who says that her degrees are equivalent to Bachelors in Business Administration (and not IT). Now her lawyer is saying we cannot file I-140.

Is there any way out? Do you know any other Educational Evaluation company that can give her Bachelors in Information Systems. She has MBA in Information Systems + Marketing and she also has GNIIT. But the educational eval. company is saying that NIIT is just a certificate and not a degree.

Please help. What can we do here. Any other educational eval company that is not so strict?

Thank you
Rajeev

Hi

My wife has 3 yrs BCom + MBA (specialization in IT and Marketing) from India. Her company filed her Labor which got approved last month. Now while filing her I-140 we came to know that her Labor Application stated "Bachelor degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Related Field + 3 years of work experience". She has 3 years of work experience and that is not a problem. Her Lawyer uses one Educational Evaluation Company who says that her degrees are equivalent to Bachelors in Business Administration (and not IT). Now her lawyer is saying we cannot file I-140.

Is there any way out? Do you know any other Educational Evaluation company that can give her Bachelors in Information Systems. She has MBA in Information Systems + Marketing and she also has GNIIT. But the educational eval. company is saying that NIIT is just a certificate and not a degree.

Please help. What can we do here. Any other educational eval company that is not so strict?

Thank you
Rajeev

Ask your attorney to do online filing So that it will go Texas. There is good chances that such cases will get approved in Texas Service center