3 years of H1-B extend

jjcchoi

Registered Users (C)
1 year extension can be made based on AC 21. ( LC is pending more than 365 days).
How about 3 years extension of H1-B? Which rule was based on it? Again AC 21?

My H1-B is already expired on April 11, but the lawyer said that we have 30 days of grace period and I'm filing for that extension now. ( we have EAD based on the approval of 140) so this extension is not must but I decide to do that for the insurance.

If anyone who has the same situation of mine, just try to do it by yourself.
All you need to do is electronic LC filing and I129 and 190$ check from your company and copies of your related documents.

jjcchoi said:
1 year extension can be made based on AC 21. ( LC is pending more than 365 days).
How about 3 years extension of H1-B? Which rule was based on it? Again AC 21?
--- yes AC21
My H1-B is already expired on April 11, but the lawyer said that we have 30 days of grace period and I'm filing for that extension now.
------ if you I-94 is EXPIRED then lawyer is giving you wrong info , H1 extension need to reach USCIS BEFORE the date of I-94 expiry
( we have EAD based on the approval of 140)
------- EAD based on approval of I-140??? EAD is based on Pending I-485
so this extension is not must but I decide to do that for the insurance.
---- what kind of insurance??
If anyone who has the same situation of mine, just try to do it by yourself.
All you need to do is electronic LC filing and I129 and 190$ check from your company and copies of your related documents.

H 1- B, 2nd Extension

This is my second extension of H-1-B. I have an approved I-140, but can't file I-485 because there are no visas. My package to USCIS was returned because it "lacked an LCA". My H-1-B expires on Dec. 26, 2013. Do I need to electronically file a new LCA or do I use the old one that was already approved? I'm running out of time and I am really confused, please help...