3-year TN status

rschroeter, my comment about "hijacking a thread" was squarely aimed @ bad_cliche_here .... s/he posted about "surrender of TN's I-94" which has nothing to do with the OP's 3-yr TN validity period

I think nelsona just had enough with the CAPS...you know, it almost like you were yelling...

Dont feel too bad....<<everyone gather around and give rschroeter a group hug>> ...we cool with u...:cool:

Yeah, my bad:eek:

Ha ha thanks fellers. ;) Actually - the all caps -is very annoying. It is a quote from the website link I copied above. I certainly didn't write that! I copied it here as an example of some of the garbage some people are spewing about our 3-year TN extension. The Link I gave is the official comment stage of the proposed plan, and it allows us to see all the comments people have made about it. The good thing about it, is that I reviewed a lot of the comments on the government site there, and they are nearly all positive support for the extension. Thanks for the hug! haha you guys are very funny, in addition to being very fine helpful people (specially Nelsona who obviously has a gift for helping so many people here).