3 year degree and Nebraska Service Center

AjayKumar

Registered Users (C)
My friend has filed I-140/485 concurrently from NSC in the month of July 2004. In my labor certification - in coulmn 14 its written "Bachelors". In Column 15 - its written " can be substituted with education, training and/or experience".

I have 3 year B.Sc degree from India. What is the chances of I-140/I485 approval from NSC?

Any 3 year degree holder got approval from NSC?

In my understanding, your education has been avaliated on your LC processing. What NSC should be looking for on your I-140 is your company has financial ability to pay your wages (It does not mean, they cannot look for something else). And the I485, they should be looking on your personal record (criminal, etc..). I thing your chances is the same as all of us. Good luck!

I-140

Valcris29 -

During I-140 clearance, NSC check educational qualifications. There are some problem for 3 year degree holders.

AjayKumar said:
Valcris29 -

During I-140 clearance, NSC check educational qualifications. There are some problem for 3 year degree holders.

In fact, they shouldn't. This is the work of LC. But, I have seen in this forum some people got RFE for education and even denial. Serch in this forum and you will find some cases.

Any 3 year degree holder got I-140/I-485 approval

UnitedNation -

You believe my case is strong to get approve because of box 15. Please put your input. Thatnks for your participation.

Any 3 year degree holder got I-140/I-485 approval from NSC in 2004.

Evaluation

UnitedNation -
I have not seen education evaluation but seems Bachelors is due to combination degree. I will find out about education evaluation.

You had some RFE on education. Is it because of 3 year degree. Have you faced any problem during I-140 clearance. Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Is there anyone with 3 year 140 approval

I am stuck with the same situation. My ETA col 15 has nothing (just Bachelor's degree required). I have a 3 year + 2 year diploma. I have submitted an evaluation stating the comb is eqv to a bachelor's.

Is there anyone or anyone you know who have their case approved with the above condition. This will give the rest of us a ray of hope. Please post details.

IGM