3 year degree and MBA

AjayKumar

Registered Users (C)
Friends -

I am a software professional working in USA. I have finished 3 years B.Sc degree from India and Diploma in computer science.

I want to do MBA here in USA. What I have to do to qualify to get in to MBA courses.

Any course/units I have to do. Please guide me.

Thanks,

Ajay

First you need to get all the informaion from your future school which is in every school website the international student section or link. It will tell you exactely from a to z. For example http://www.broward.edu/stuserv/international.jsp this school's website. After if you met all the criterias, the univeristy will issue an I-20 and send it to your home. With that I-20 you need to go to your local American embassy and issue an F1 student visa. There are also additional visa requirements that you have to meet. If they approved your I-20 then they will issue an F1 visa into your passport and you are good to go.

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :