3 year anniversary!!!!

This is week I am 'celebrating' ( for lack of proper word) 3 year anniversary of my I-485 RD. Its been three long years. And I have been in this country for 14 years now. Went thru the F1 H1 route. Was never out of status for a day! Paid taxes for the last 14 years.
Anyways, here are my status:
RD Aug 01
ND Sept 01
FP (1) Jan 05
FP(2) July 04
RFE: June 04
RFE achknowlegded: July 04

nothing yet. no approval, nothing....

The word is "lamenting".

Sorry hmcis, I didn't mean to offend you but it's really absurd for TSC not having adjudicated your case, then again TSC is notorious for being absurd.

Perhaps it's time for you take some measures and contact Senator or FAX or whatever means that may seem useful. You can find several discussion threads, in this forum, of our members who in a similar situation have made successful efforts.

Since you have already sent an RFE response, the approval may be around the corner.

good luck.

hmcis,
I understand your feeling. All I can say is "Winners never quit, Quitters never win". Do follow-up continuously in every front. Sooner or later they have to approve. It sucks though to see 2003 approvals. Well, what can we expect from USCIS. They approved the visa for one of the hijacker after 09/11. Go figure.

Miami_fl_tsc

Do we need to take infopass appt. for passport stamping in Miami? I live in west palm beach and got the approval letter yesterday. It does not say that I need to take appointment. All it says is that I have to go to miami any working day between 7am and 2pm.

My question is -

1. Can I go to the west palm beach INS office for stamping or I have to go to miami only as listing in the approval letter?
2. If I go to miami office do I need to take infopass appt. eventhough it is not listed in the approval letter?

Thanks in advance for your response

hmcis,

It took me about 2 months from the 2nd FP to get approved. Unfortunately, the 2nd FP kind of sets you back. Also it is time you send your case to local Congressman and ask for an inquiry. That will help, trust me. Good luck buddy!

sg_rg2
ND 09/01
FP2 05/04
AD 07/04

I would say just forget this issue for a while. It seems like you've done everything and the next step will be the last one. Just wait and you will get it.