3 weeks after I140 RFE CSC..no LUD

hello_me123

Registered Users (C)
Guys

I have already replied for RFE regarding I140, but there is no LUD(latest is 0n 01/07/05..just recieved the RFE). My impression was, after getting the RFE, they process it within couple of week. Any situation like mine. Pls share

EB2 subs ND 03/24/04

I140 and 485 still pending (RFE sent on 01/04/05 for I140)

Thanks
Hello_me

Hello There
I've got RFE on me and my wives EADs. Both were answered almost
a month ago. Still no reply. It seems like they are busy. Good luck
with your 140.

babu.

Hi,
My 140 was approved after 3 month CIS got my RFE replied.
i don't know how do they process 140 RFE replied. I did some research on RFE replied time frame before, i found usually, it takes a couple of days to 1 month to process.
you can make inquiry after 30 days of replied RFE.

Hi painful
Can you do the inquiry by yourself because I140 is on behalf of employer. I actually don't know, your help would be greatly appreciated. If you could do the inquiry, then pls let me know how to initiate that.

Other thing is that, MY 140 automated service always says that"there is some temporary problem with the system and try latter". what does that mean?

Thanks
Hello_me

hello_me123 said:
Hi painful
Can you do the inquiry by yourself because I140 is on behalf of employer. I actually don't know, your help would be greatly appreciated. If you could do the inquiry, then pls let me know how to initiate that.

Other thing is that, MY 140 automated service always says that"there is some temporary problem with the system and try latter". what does that mean?

Thanks
Hello_me

Hello_me,

Basically, you need to ask your atterney or company's HR to make a inquiry. I tried to call 1-800 number a couple of times and they always tell me to ask your lawyer or company to call. Only once, a pretty nice officer took my wac number.
Maybe you also can try fax inquiry(i have never done that for my I140),but i am not pretty sure if you need to ask your lawyer ( or HR people) to do it or not..
i really have no idea about your online message.

Same here. My rfe was replied on Dec-23 and still no lud changes yet. Dont loose heart. My friend got the green card after 40 days of answering the rfe.

My Situation is also similar, had a I-140 RFE and sent a reply promptly. It has been almost 3 months since my response was received by USCIS. Haven't had any LUD changes too.

hello_me123 said:
Guys

I have already replied for RFE regarding I140, but there is no LUD(latest is 0n 01/07/05..just recieved the RFE). My impression was, after getting the RFE, they process it within couple of week. Any situation like mine. Pls share

EB2 subs ND 03/24/04

I140 and 485 still pending (RFE sent on 01/04/05 for I140)

Thanks
Hello_me
Dont want to scare you. All cases are different.
My approval was done 11 months after RFE.

I replay rfe on 17 nov 04 and lud change on 19th Nov. says we received your response.
I made 3 inquiry after response Rfe.
I 140/485 RD 29 Aug 2003
No approval more than 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hello_me123,
My case is similar to yours. I responded my I-140 RFE on 10th Jan, 05 and there has been no LUD change since. I was also thinking that they actually get to your case within 2 weeks of you filing a RFE response, but that does not look to be the case.

I also heard from a friend that they are "supposed" to adjusticate the case in 6 weeks from your RFE response, but only god knows how true that is.

My I-140 RFE was about Company's ablility to pay and If I am still emplyed. I thought it is a straight forward RFE, but looks like even that is taking time.

What was your RFE about?

- needgc1701

Hello GC

I think my RFE was about company ability to pay and education evaluation(I am not sure of this since my company lawyer responded to this). anyways that's what i am guessing. But how do you inquiry about this one. Automated service says "due to temporary problem.....contact latter". how about your?

Thanks
hello_me

hello_me,
Wow I never checked the phone message ever, this is the first time I checked for I-140 and I-485. The I-140 message is the same as yours "Due to temporary problem .. contact latter". I don't know what that means.

- needgc

needgc1701 said:
hello_me,
Wow I never checked the phone message ever, this is the first time I checked for I-140 and I-485. The I-140 message is the same as yours "Due to temporary problem .. contact latter". I don't know what that means.

- needgc
That message was like that from the time i applied i.e dec-19-03. The uscis needs a project plan to get over the problem.

Do not worry guys, I am also in the same boat. Rfe for I-140 (W2) received on 11/22. LUD on 11/24 and then 12/24. No update so far. I get exactly the same message. It seems they are taking longer time to process the case after receiving rfe especially for the subs case.