2Year EAD & AP

uscisins

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Is any one know how to get 2 year EAD or AP (this really helps BE3 guys like me). Any input is greatly appreciated.

EB3
PD - 02/02
on EAD from last 5 years

Thanks,

Two year EADs are issued automatically by USCIS upon renewal if the USCIS determines that your visa category and priority date are significantly backlogged. Generally, if they determine that your priority date is more than two years behind, they would automatically issue you a two-year EAD.

Best regards-

Thanks a lot laborvisalaw

That's answers my question, from last 4 years i am with in 2 year range of PD. For EB3 the PD is moving 1 month for one year :mad::(

Is any one know when it going move (any news)....

Thanks...

I applied my 140/485 from Vermont Service Center, last year EAD/AP renewal thru the following address

USCIS
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Is any one know the new address to apply for EAD & AP for Vermont (i am in CT) service center?

EAD AP and employment

Hi,

I have got EAD and AP around an year back. I am still working on H-1B visa which is valid for 2 more years.

My employer is seeing tough time as most of others. What happens if i loose job?

Do i need to go back to native country (India) or I can stay in US without a Job as i have EAD and AP.

Do i need to change any status if i loose job to stay in US (like H-1B to EAD or something?)