2nd US citizenship interview but no decision

mbarkhadle1

Registered Users (C)
I applied for US citizenship in Nov, 2001 and no decision was made in my case
I was told because of 9/11 no decision will be made at this time....
and i waited for more than 4 years for 2nd interview on OCT 12th,2005
and no decision was made at all.....
And i lived in the US since nov , 1995 and i do not have any criminal convictions in my record.....
recently, I consulted with a lawyer , he said his going to help me but i have not gotten much of assistance.....
what can I Do?
please give me suggestions....
I highly appreciated...................................................

Thank You

Schedule an Infopass appointment with USCIS. If you receive no satisfactory answer, get Congressman involved.

What was the outcome of your 2nd interview, what did the officer told you? Or did he hand you any letter or explanation as to why no decision is made?

Did the officer give u a n_652 form (the result of the interview)?? Generally that form and other form (if reqd) gives a clue to what the officer is thinking..
a_dude

2nd citizenship interview but no decision

the officer said you will hear from us within 60 days but has being longer than that is being over 3 months...,.

i still have not heard anything at all...

mbarkhadle1 said:
the officer said you will hear from us within 60 days but has being longer than that is being over 3 months...,.

i still have not heard anything at all...

Why did they schedule a second interview for you?

It looks like somebody's playing games with you...after 4 (FOOOOUR!) years since you applied for Naturalization the best they can do is another interview
:confused: :confused: :confused:

SUE THEM!!! If you're really clean and you don't have any problems you should have your citizenship in less than 6 months after you sue them (in some cases in less than 2 months!)