2nd RFE

curryus

Registered Users (C)
My application seems to be a fairly simple one. Worked for a company A that's processing the GC all the way. By all counts, seems to me as the most simple case there is. But CIS still hasnt approved it.

On Nov 1, 2004 LUD was updated to tell me that an RFE has been issued. I kept following it up with the lawyer but couldnt know what the RFE was about. In the middle of Dec came to know that my RFE has been send to a different lawyer by mistake. Filled out a form for CIS to tell who's my Attorney - finally got and replied to the RFE. CIS received response on January 7, 2005. RFE asked for 1. B. certificate 2. copy of I-94. Since then called CIS atleast 6 times to check on the status and talked to the customer service.
On March 10, 2005 LUD said another RFE was generated.

Gurus' any idea what the second RFE might be?
What's the process at this stage?

I'd really appreciate if you can input your thoughts.

Cheers!
Currys

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear your 2nd RFE news. Could you please post your exact status message of I485 online status ?

If your status with the following message:

"On March xx, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283"

then it means they have responded to your query.

If it's worded with additional information, then it's RFE.

msg

this is the exact message online "On March 9, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Thanks

Thanks you guys.

I just received a letter from INS and seems like my Attorney called them to have my address changed in NSC. May be he was just checking the status of my case and wanted to stir some stuff up.

Best,
Currys