2nd RFE

cleanGC

Registered Users (C)
Anybody received 2nd RFE. My online message changed to

"On September 10, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

This is really strange coz I sent them all the documents they asked for in my 1st RFE. Could this be an error message?

Last edited by a moderator:
We got 2nd RFE and replied. I have posted a earlier thread. They asked more information about the company details, such as nature of work, contract details, number of employees. I think they wanted to check if it was a genuine company dealing only with software.

My lawyer says tht there might be a second RFE on the way. Have to just wait and see what it could be. My first RFE covered most of the company information including my company's contract with the client I am working for...so dont know wht else they need. The company I am working for is a preety big consulting company so I dont know wht INS needs this time.

Will post as soon as I get any further information.

CleanGC,
Any details on your second RFE? Please post.

-goTitans
wac02099
RFE Received: May 11 2004
RFE Response recd by INS: Aug 2 2004
GC - Still waiting

My lawyer received it.... should be getting the details in a day or two. Will post as soon as I get any further info.

Received a stinker RFE today. The details are below

1. Further clarification on my company's tax reports ( this my company lawyer will take care of)

2. Submit an employment contract between employer and the beneficiary. The contract must include the amount of remuneration to be paid the beneficiary. ( I need help on this one......does this mean an EVL or anything else)

3. Further clarification on the contract (I submitted the contract in my previous RFE) between my employer and the client I am working for ( I need to collect these douments too)