2nd RFE FOLKS !!! PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFO

crazyboy

Registered Users (C)
Message got updated on 8/10/00 for 2nd RFE. My first RFE for Emp. Letter,Biographic Info, W2 and latest tax return, 3 most recent pay stubs.
It\'s weird and very frustating.

Folks, Please your share your info

Thanks
crazyboy

No Title

Hi Crazyboy,
It must be very frustrating to get a 2nd RFE. By the way they asked me to submit the same documents as you except for the biographic update as it was a self petition. However I also submitted a bank statement that had info about my balance and also stated that I had no outstanding loans. So hopefully your 2nd RFE is something as minor as that. But you will know soon enough. Hope this helps.
Best of luck
VSC12199

No Title

This is ridiculous. Unless the second RFE is in response to the response of the first RFE, why don\'t they group all the evidence requests under one RFE? How does this work? Don\'t they read the entire file before sending out an RFE?

No Title

VSC 121 99,

Just curious, when you submitted your pay stubs and W2. Wre you earning the same amount as on your labour Cert or more. If more then how much more (as in percentage)? Are they looking to make sure that you are employed by the right company and making at least the amount on the labour cert. or are they looking for any reason to toss the application out?

Thanks

No Title

Hi VSC12199,

Since you mentioned that in you RFE you also stated that you do not have outstanding loan, My question is : do they care how much saving do you have? Do they care whether you have any car loan or home loan? This seems like unrelated with I-485 approval. Please reply if you have any more thought regarding this. Thanks!! And good luck to us!!!

No Title

MY message also changed for REF. Now I am waiting for it.

See my earlier posting for detail.

(DG)

No Title

Hi VSC-question
I do not think that should matter at all as long as the employer
letter and the pay stubs convinces the INS that the applicant will
not become a public charge. I submitted a bank letter as they
specifically asked for it. Hope this helps
Best of luck
VSC12199

No Title

Hi xrx,
Sorry I could not reply earlier as I had to go to Boston to get my
passport stamped. Re your question: in my case this is not an
issue as it is a self petitioned NIW and such cases do not have
to go through LC- one of the several advantages of NIW.
Although I would think that even for LC based cases as long as
the job description does not change the hike in salary may not
matter. However, peolpe who have gone through LC based
EB-2/3 petitions may be able to answer your question better.
Hope this helps
Best of Luck
VSC12199