• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd Notification for April

What is going with 2nd notification for those who are current in april? Waiting waiting :-( .......:-(.!!!

Has anyone received their Second Notification letter lately?
Please Post your views and upcoming status of your Case.....
And let us know the first lucky one to get the Second Notification.....

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

from were you get this views, can you give me the website that show me detiles, thank you so much

I am impressed no one has received the 2NL. Is it normal?... Have you guys heard of someone who already got it?

I must confess I have been checking and waiting for the 2nd NL since they published the VB. Am glad am not the only one waiting.

Dnt know whats going on
its been 9 days since they published Visa Bulletin bt why noboday has received Second Not. Yet??
Sounds smthing bigger gonna happen next
But I guess they have bulky num of Selectee for the month of April
so they are still working for the large number of Dv Selectee.....

Dnt know whats going on
its been 9 days since they published Visa Bulletin bt why noboday has received Second Not. Yet??
Sounds smthing bigger gonna happen next
But I guess they have bulky num of Selectee for the month of April
so they are still working for the large number of Dv Selectee.....
I haven't got mine yet as well. I called KCC yesterday and they told me that the allocations for April are ongoing. That we shall receive our NLs with in 2 weeks. However, she said we should keep checking the ESC every day because they will be posting the NLs every day following case numbers.

I haven't got mine yet as well. I called KCC yesterday and they told me that the allocations for April are ongoing. That we shall receive our NLs with in 2 weeks. However, she said we should keep checking the ESC every day because they will be posting the NLs every day following case numbers.

Hey relax guys, our good Ash here tells us to wait two weeks from yesterday. Guess there are so many cut off nos. this time and this guys are getting themselves organized. In two weeks or so we shall all be talking of a different story.
Good luck.
Thanks Ash

Waiting Desperately..........a Cliffhanger to me!!!!!!!

2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
POE :
Interview :

Hey relax guys, our good Ash here tells us to wait two weeks from yesterday. Guess there are so many cut off nos. this time and this guys are getting themselves organized. In two weeks or so we shall all be talking of a different story.
Good luck.
Thanks Ash
yo welcome.

Thanks for making the inquiry for all of us here! It comforts me very much to know that things are still progressing right on track. Eagerly anticipating the belated good news!

CN2013AS000059xx

Guys I got my Second notification letter via ECS

2nd NL : 21 Feb
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

hi am also current in april 2013AF00028xxx, and am waiting for the 2NL as well. good luck everyone.

Hi guys, I have received my 2nd NL and interview schedule on April 24 at London Embassy. Medicals booked for 8th march.
Anyone waiting can check the Entrant Status check for confirmation.

Good news indeed

Ya~!

I just checked ESC and I got my 2nd NL !!!!It was amazing just when I told myself to be patient and wait out for another week I got the email asking me to check again available update at the web page!(in joyful tears )

I wish everyone waiting for their 2nd NL gets it today and no later than the end of the weekdays!!!Wish you all best luck on your upcoming interviews!

Got my 2nd NL a few days ago too in both email and ESC. Feel great! Interview is scheduled on 2X April.

Congrats mate! If I recall it correctly, you were going through some serious tension regarding whether you would get current or not!!!!!

Congrats to everybody who got current!