• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd Notification for April

sumu123

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone received their Second Notification letter lately?
Please Post your views and upcoming status of your Case.....
And let us know the first lucky one to get the Second Notification.....

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

Has anyone received their Second Notification letter lately?
Please Post your views and upcoming status of your Case.....
And let us know the first lucky one to get the Second Notification.....

Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

Hi I am also anxiously waiting for my 2nd NL since am current for April.

hi am also current in april 2013AF00028xxx, and am waiting for the 2NL as well. good luck everyone.

HEre is what I got from KCC

What 2nd Notification Letter you are referring? My Case is 2013AS000056**. Current in April.

I sent DSP 122 and DS 230 back in June 2012. KCC sent me a letter acknowledging my intention to do AOS here in US. It also says to pay Diversity Fee to Dept of State. Once I receive receipt, I am planning to file I-485 and supporting docs on March 30 so that it gets there on APril 1.

Not sure what you mean by 2nd letter??

It means the 2nd notification, I mean advance notification about your interview date according to the current Case for the month of April which has just been released 6 days ago.....

heieopl

It means the 2nd notification, I mean advance notification about your interview date according to the current Case for the month of April which has just been released 6 days ago.....

Have you guys filed I-485 to receive Interview Notification letter? If your case is current in April, I heard you cannot file I-485 until April 1.

Yes and we are waiting that e-mail, and this time is delayed more than before, but we will wait patiently because we have nothing to do........:)

How early you can file

another fail... they dont mail 2nd NL... they send Email asking to check the website.

That is what I am trying to tell everyone. There is no second letter. Once your case is current, you will have to file I-485 with supporting document. Then USCIS will send further steps for Biometric, Medical and interview...

The only thing I do not know is: if your case is current on APril 2013, how early you can file I-485? some says it has to be April 1, some says we can file a month ahead? anyone knows definite answer?

CN: 2013AS000059xx

So happy the cutoff no. took such a huge leap forward for April. Waiting anxiously for the 2nd NL as well here! I checked ESC twice a day since the bulletin has be out and still nothing's yet changed on the web page!

DVAOS13, there is a 2NL if you do CP! you get an email that tells you that you have updates available on your ESC. when you log in you'll find info about your interview appointment. that is 2 NL.

It's different for AOS. You can file I-485 once you become current. if it's april that means not earlier than April.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I am trying to tell everyone. There is no second letter. Once your case is current, you will have to file I-485 with supporting document. Then USCIS will send further steps for Biometric, Medical and interview...

The only thing I do not know is: if your case is current on APril 2013, how early you can file I-485? some says it has to be April 1, some says we can file a month ahead? anyone knows definite answer?

Hi there, I think you didn't realize the 2NL referred here in this thread is sent out in electronic form to people who DO CP OUTSIDE THE U.S. It indicates dates/time for CP people to go for interviews. People who do AOS won't received this. Peace

Thats exactely right.......there are diffeing rent procedure between AOS and Dv won being won in your own country........Second notification is available in ECS checking method and we dont have to fill the form and submit any kind but we have to dero our medical and they let us know about the date of our interview........
If more please do share........

Medicals :
POE:
Interview :