• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd letter notification

psaroz

Registered Users (C)

hello! i am DV 2007 winnner from kathmandu, Nepal. My case number is AS00078XX. when will i get 2nd letter notification. thanks!

psaroz said:

hello! i am DV 2007 winnner from kathmandu, Nepal. My case number is AS00078XX. when will i get 2nd letter notification. thanks!

Yours' is somewhat a high case number (the lower is better). DV-2007 interviews will only begin in October 2006 and will continue until end of September 2007. If we assume that the DV-2007 will progress at the same rate as it has been for DV-2006, then your case will be "current" (called for interviews in that month) only in September 2007. That is also the last month for DV-2007 processing. You will receive the 2nd letter 4 to 6 weeks before your interview date (sometime August/July 2007). [However, there is no guarantee that someone will receive 2nd package (= interview) even after filling out forms and sending to KCC in time.]

You can monitor the progress of DV cases in monthly Visa Bulletin (published before 15th of each month) at the official website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Once you notice your number for DV-2007 is within the "current" number for AS region, you may choose to call KCC (say, around mid July 2007) to know your date in advance, even before you receive the 2nd letter.

Wish you good luck.

-Mon

Last edited by a moderator:
When To Expect My Second Letter

am one of the dv winners. please can one help me to know when to expect my second letter.my case no is AF00021XXX

hi everybody

winner from morocco
cn : 2007AF00020000
for nikruk

you have to expect your interview between feb and may

In case of the winner will be disqualified because of any reason, then the applicant usually is beeing notified, right..?

... You will receive the 2nd letter 4 to 6 weeks before your interview date (sometime August/July 2007). [However, there is no guarantee that someone will receive 2nd package (= interview) even after filling out forms and sending to KCC in time.]
-Mon

thanks!

Yours' is somewhat a high case number (the lower is better). DV-2007 interviews will only begin in October 2006 and will continue until end of September 2007. If we assume that the DV-2007 will progress at the same rate as it has been for DV-2006, then your case will be "current" (called for interviews in that month) only in September 2007. That is also the last month for DV-2007 processing. You will receive the 2nd letter 4 to 6 weeks before your interview date (sometime August/July 2007). [However, there is no guarantee that someone will receive 2nd package (= interview) even after filling out forms and sending to KCC in time.]

You can monitor the progress of DV cases in monthly Visa Bulletin (published before 15th of each month) at the official website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Once you notice your number for DV-2007 is within the "current" number for AS region, you may choose to call KCC (say, around mid July 2007) to know your date in advance, even before you receive the 2nd letter.

Wish you good luck.

-Mon

yes u r right my numder is now current for august, one month before your expectation... thanks!