2nd Interview Notice

AJSINGH1

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone. I got my 2nd interview notice in the mail yesterday. I was first interviewed in Aug 06. IO said he could not make decision as our interview was scheduled too early. I had filed only in June. The letter i recieved yesterday is just a normal print out from the local DO.The letter states.

ASK FOR-- DUTY ADJUDICATIONS OFFICER

REASON FOR APPOINTMENT-ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS AND I130 INTERVIEW

BRING WITH YOU-PHOTO ID, PASSPORT, EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD AND PETITIONER XXXXXX(MY WIFE) MUST ACCOMPANY ME.

Now my question is what does the DUTY ADJUDICATIONS OFFICER DO?

Also should i take any other documents than the ones listed. I had taken all the bills,pics, bank statments marriage documents, passport first time around. This time they only list 3 documents and my wife. Anyone have recieve this letter and if so what was thier experience like.

My suggestion would be to take all supporting documents that validate your marraige and life together. It would hurt to carry a folder with all these documents just incase you are asked to show them. And when they do ask at the intw and you say , well, you didn't ask me to bring any in the appointment letter all they will say is ok, you will hear from us shortly and you will definitely get a REF and then perhaps another interview that will just delay your case and you don't want that to happen. Remember one thing the USCIS will never admit to any fault or shortcomming on their part they will just take their own sweet time to process the case if they don't have all the neccesary information they need to process it.