2nd Interview Experiance

ouhsc92

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Hope you all are doing well. On 25th July I had my 2nd interview. I had to wait for about an hour before I was called in for the interview. the officer took me to his office, gave me an oath and than proceeded with going over the N-400 form to make sure nothing has changed in the past three years
( that is when I had my first interview). Verified my residence, phone number and job location etc, I was done in about 2 minutes. BTW he did not ask me about History/Civics questions, since I had already passed that test 3 years ago. Later on shook my hand and told me to wait for the Oath letter(1-3 months). The officer was very nice and cordial, he even apologize about an hour wait in the waiting area.

So that is it I guess, this forum has been a tremendous help during this:D long, arduous and some times frustrating process. May God bless you all and I hope your hope and dreams come to fruition very soon.
Thanks

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are doing well. On 25th July I had my 2nd interview. I had to wait for about an hour before I was called in for the interview. the officer took me to his office, gave me an oath and than proceeded with going over the N-400 form to make sure nothing has changed in the past three years
( that is when I had my first interview). Verified my residence, phone number and job location etc, I was done in about 2 minutes. BTW he did not ask me about History/Civics questions, since I had already passed that test 3 years ago. Later on shook my hand and told me to wait for the Oath letter(1-3 months). The officer was very nice and cordial, he even apologize about an hour wait in the waiting area.

So that is it I guess, this forum has been a tremendous help during this:D long, arduous and some times frustrating process. May God bless you all and I hope your hope and dreams come to fruition very soon.
Thanks
Congratulations on passing your 2nd interview, and I hope you get your OL soon!!

Seems a bit ironic to me that the IO would apologize for you having to wait one additional hour for the interview when the USCIS has kept you waiting for more than three years. Compared to that wait, one additional hour is just a rounding error on your overall timeline...

This is an excellent example of things finally going right! Please do post your complete timeline and DO details in this thread so members have some insight.