2nd INTERVIEW..CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

TOPGUN2000

Registered Users (C)
I Got A Letter From My Ins Office, Telling Me I Have To Bring All My Asylum Papers, Proof, Pictures...to My Second Interview!!!!!! I Don't Understand This Issue!!!! My Asylum Interview Was On 1999!!!
I Think They Left Us At The End To Deport To Us........
I-485 Nd July 2000

Be Carefullllll Guysssss

TOPGUN2000
Easy, easy! Don't get too emotional! At least, they finally started moving their lazy asses and there's some progress in adjudicating your application. When is it scheduled?

Quite possibly that guy's situation is not the same as yours. Do you know the circumstances?

Don't Understand;
1. Was your asylum approved ?
2. Did you apply to a Service Center ?
3. What is your country of Origin ?

Extrange !!!!!!!!!!

At this stage, asylum interview is not normal. You need to be careful and hire a competent lawyer. There may be change of situation in your home country and they may want to get you before greencard. You should definately take this serious, and be ready by all means. Greencard interview is normal but asylum interview is out of the ordinary. It shakes the foudation. Get prepared and good lucky...

I don't think so....

I don't think it is an interview for your asylum. Why would they want to interview you for the status you already have been granted? Plus, if they want to revoke your asylum, I think that it had to be done by IJ.
As most of us are aware of the fact that 2% of asylum based adjustment cases are "randomly" picked for the interview for quality control purposes. Usually these interviews are a mere formality.
Please don't worry too much, if you haven't done anything criminal, then I'd advise you to go to your interview with your chin up and tackle it with confidence.
Even if the situation in your home country have changed it has not been a practice of USCIS to start revoking the asylum status of people from that region. Come on! for example, how many people from Afghanistan do we know who had their status revoked just because the situation has changed in that country? Or Bosnia or Veitnam and list goes on.
So just take it easy, you'll be just fine. Let's know when is your interview and keep us all posted.