2nd FP

bringslite

Registered Users (C)
I got a letter from the local office where my case was transferred requesting another FP. Anyone had a similar experience? If so, how long afterward will I hear something (i.e interview, approval, denial, etc)?

Also, now my case is at the local office, do I file my RTD locally, or still through NE?

ND------05/2000

Expired

Yes, it was expired, so now I am waiting to see what will happen next as my file is at the local office.

Sorry, an Ivy?

I see

Sorry, I see you mean an Ivy Leauge school ( the famous 8: Princeton Harvard -Yale - Columbia - Dartmouth - Brown - Penn - Cornell). My bad, I meant to say a prestigous school, with a much better reputation than most of the Ivy Leauge schools. Sorry!

Nice. But why do they still not want to issue you a green card?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm

That's a hard question to answer...you think these incompetent HS drop-outs know what they are doing? :rolleyes:

well!

I thought about it, but at the advice of my lawyer, I decided to wait.

Honestly, at this time I really do not need a GC, but it would be nice to get in line for citizenship. I have a great job that only requires a valid work permit, no travel, or any plans for travel soon, finished school, so I have all the time in the world to wait for these clowns to make up their minds (if they have minds).