2nd FP

GKNair

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Any body with the following case status online message

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

has received/done 2nd FP notice ?
Thanks.

GKNair said:
Hi
Any body with the following case status online message

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

has received/done 2nd FP notice ?
Thanks.

Yes I did get FP 2 and still have this message.

I have exactly same message on my case. I did my 2nd Fp on 26th of june. I am not sure why it took so many days to get it to INS when FBI said that they sent it on 26th of june itself.

Anyway, I am waiting for either Medical RFE (Titanus shot was unavailable during 485 filing) or approval.

God knows how long I have to wait. But I am really tired of waiting & frustrated.

Mugdha.

I have the same message July 9 blah blah!!! and have done the 2nd FP on April 22nd and no change in the status so far.

i haven't got the 2nd FP notice yet. my ND is Oct 2002. I am going to apply 3rd EAD & AP this week.

GKNair said:
i haven't got the 2nd FP notice yet. my ND is Oct 2002. I am going to apply 3rd EAD & AP this week.
It is interesting to see so many people with the same information on the same day like mine. I will have 2nd fp next month. My ND is in Sep.

Current Status change after doing 2nd FP

Guys :D :D :D
My case status has been changed: I got an E-Mail on my 2nd FP results. It says the following message. I thought, I would share this Info.

"On July 20, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Thanks

I have the same msg, but still waiting for my 2nd FP

My info:

ND sep 13 2002
LIN 02-284-*****