2nd FP tracker

Hi Puneet,
All those things seems just random, or chaotic in negative way. I guess you're not the only one this 2nd FP thing. My friend got RFE in Mar, and later got 2nd FP notice in May and sheduled for Jul. I'm still waiting, just like you.

RD/ND: Jul 2002
1st FP: Dec 2002
RFE sent: 4/8/04
RFE rcvd: 4/26/04
2nd FP: ????

No 2nd FP

First FP: Aug 2002.
RD, ND: July 2002.
No RFE, no 2nd FP.
Got 3rd EAD approved for self and spouse 2 weeks ago.

Hi Srjumde, Hidden Dragon and friends.

I finally got the 2nd FP notice. It comes as a sense of relief that my file is also being processed. It also proves that my lawyer is total crap as she was saying it might take 1 more year.

Lets wait and watch what happens regarding our cases. On a side note : Is it possible to go for FP2 earlier. My appointment is on Jul 14 in Chicago.

Regards to All !!
Puneet

RD Oct 15, 2002
ND OCt 31, 2002
FP1 Dec 5, 2002
FP2 Scheduled on Jul 14, 2004

AD: Hope to get it before FP2 ;) Wishful Thinking I guess......

Congratulations!

See I told you so. (Ha Ha )

You can talk to the Officer / Office where you have to give your Finger Prints and can go earlier than the date mentioned. I talked to them and they said I can come before the dates mentioned but not after the dates. My dates were 7 to 14th June. I got it done on May 5th and it was received by NSC also. Try, it may work in your case also.
Best of Luck.

Gook luck to you Puneet.

I gave my FPs on 12/26/02 and on USCIS site it said they received FP response on 7/9/03 blah ... blah. Going by Dec FP date mine expired on 3/26/04 and an RFE was sent on 3/24/04 just two days before the expiration date. I am not sure what their intent was but just hoping to see some activity on my case , either 2nd FP or Approval , after they received my RFE response on 4/26.

The processing of newer cases first is not fair at all , especailly for those Dec-01 filers.

RD : 6/02
ND : 7/7 or 7/9 /2002

Hi Srjumde. You were very accurate indeed. Can you also guess my approval date please :) .

On another note I talked to my attorney and she is trying to find out how to do the FP earlier. From what you are telling me I can just call the local office directly and find out if that is possible. I will try and call them today and see if that is possible.

Thanks !!

I feel I will get approved in June/July 2004 and you should get by July/Aug 2004.

Best of Luck for all of you.

I am not sure if there is anything that can be predicted. My first FP is Jan 13 2003. RFEed already, but no Second FP yet. Many had later first FP date already done the second FP.

puneet, did you or your lawyer, or both of you got notices? Is there any email/online message, or just appear in the mail? Thanks.

Hi Hidden Dragon.
I got both the notices yesterday evening. However my lawyer just told me today that she only received the notice for my wife yet. Maybe she will get mine soon. But it doesnt matter as I have my original notice already.

I have also been quite frustrated of late seeing people with Nov and Dec 2002 ND already completing FP2. But then I just thought that I had already made up my mind that it will take 2 years. So why worry. They will send it whenever then will. I dont really care. GC is not everything and India is doing quite well these days. So if I have to go back it may just be better anyway.

Your case is quite similar to a friend of mine. He got 2 FP notice after the RFE. After that he got approval immediately. I would prefer to be in your situation because RFE is better than FP. :)

Hang in there buddy.

hidden_dragon said:
I am not sure if there is anything that can be predicted. My first FP is Jan 13 2003. RFEed already, but no Second FP yet. Many had later first FP date already done the second FP.

puneet, did you or your lawyer, or both of you got notices? Is there any email/online message, or just appear in the mail? Thanks.
My details are similar.. :confused:

RD 9/23/02
ND 9/27/02
2nd FP done 5/20 ,

Online message changed to that on May 27th 2004 finger print results were received and processing has resumed on your case

thanks for the info and encouragement. Gald to know the lawyer get it too. I am almost parraniod enough to question my mailman - where is my FP notice? :)
I know we are getting close. I am pleasantly suprised when RFEed, since I wasn't gonna to paying any attention to it before September. But once your hope is up, the anxiety is killing you. Now it's time for a big breath and back to work.

puneet_gcard said:
Hi Hidden Dragon.
I got both the notices yesterday evening. However my lawyer just told me today that she only received the notice for my wife yet. Maybe she will get mine soon. But it doesnt matter as I have my original notice already.

I have also been quite frustrated of late seeing people with Nov and Dec 2002 ND already completing FP2. But then I just thought that I had already made up my mind that it will take 2 years. So why worry. They will send it whenever then will. I dont really care. GC is not everything and India is doing quite well these days. So if I have to go back it may just be better anyway.

Your case is quite similar to a friend of mine. He got 2 FP notice after the RFE. After that he got approval immediately. I would prefer to be in your situation because RFE is better than FP. :)

Hang in there buddy.

Munjheel.
I called the 800 375 5283 number. But my advice will be to not rely on the info those guys give you. They told me that my FP is valid till end of 2004. How wrong they were. I think the people on this forum can give us a better idea on how to analyze our cases.