2nd FP tracker

Hidden Dragon. Here is the message I get for case status:

Current Status:

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

This is so frustrating. We cannot even call to anyone. This lady told my wife that right now they are still processing 2001 Dec cases. So they havent even started 2002 yet. That is certainly a lie because here we have Oct - Dec 2002 cases being touched or approved everyday.

I think that is it for the day for me. If we get Green Card fine otherwise to hell with it. It is not more imp than one's health. The CIS is making sure that people get stressed out and endure as much misery as they can during this whole process. ANd they talk about reducing backlog.

Hi puneet_gcard:

I have the same message "on July 9th ..." which was trigerred after AR11 submition. I gues it has nothing to do with the FP. My feeling is there is some problem with INS system that it updates the status with July9th message after they submit Address Change request.

I completed my 2nd Fp on April 28th 2004. Did an early FP before 6 weeks from the scheduled date.

Relax buddy our time will come soon.

Fp-2

Just adding my information. Online message changed to July 9, 2003 .....fingerprints were received........ in Feb. 2004.
FP-1: 9/2002 for both me and spouse
FP-2: ND 4/1/2004 FP-2 done 5/20/04, No update yet.
FP-2(Spouse primary applicant): ND 5/13/2004 Scheduled 7/1/04.

Don't worry punneet, they send out second FP 1~4 month after the first expired. So relax wait another month. Then you can ask your lawyer do something about it.

My wife's online status says "On July 09th.....". She still received her 2nd FP notice.

RD: ?? JUN 02
ND: 25 JUN 02

-sk

puneet_gcard said:
Am I the only one with Oct 2002 RD to NOT get a 2nd FP notice. Now I am getting concerned. We did an address change last year and I am wondering if by mistake they sent 2nd FP to my previous address.

Is there a way to find this out guys. The customer service people know nothing when I call them. They say they are still processing Dec 2001 cases. I am so fedup of this frustrating process.... :confused: :confused:

Well I am in the same boat. October first week ND. 11/22/02 FP1. No RFE, NO second FP, ..

Thanks guys !!

I just saw in another thread that someone got approved with RD Apr 2001. Can you believe it. On the same date we see approvals for April 2001 and Dec 2002. That is a dfference of almost 20 months.

Regards to All..

Hi Guys, here are my details for the tracker:

RD 10/09/02
1FP 12/02/02
ONLINE STATUS NEVER CHANGED AFTER THIS SET OF FINGERPRINTS.
2FP APPT: 5/18/04
2EAD RD 02/10/04>>>I HAVE NOT RECEIVED.

I WENT IN FOR MY FINGERPRINTS ON THE APPT. DATE. I also took advantage of the opportunity (given that 90 had lapsed since the 2EAD RD) to have them issue an Intermin EAD (only valid for 90 days. It can be renewed for another 90 when it expires) and I was instructed to call the National Customer Service Center to inquire on this application. I called and was told they would open an inquiry on it and that I should receive a response in the mail within 30 days on the status of the EAD.

ONLINE STATUS CHANGED TODAY:
On May 26, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Not getting extra excited, but just grabbing on to this little sign of progress for extra fuel to continue the wait hoping "Progressing Has Resumed" is putting me closer to AD.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL. There are days when I feel so tired and hopeless, but coming on to this Forum has truly helped with this long walk by making me realize there are so many on the same boat as I am. At the end of the day I try to remind myself that regardless of the hell that we are all going through, it's a privilege to have been given an opportunity to make a life in this country. Many in my homeland would envy my long wait and even my unhapiness with my current job over their circumstances back home. ONCE AGAIN, BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.

2ND FP scheduled on 06/15/04

Both myself and wife are scheduled on the same day. The online message for my case has not changed since day 1!!! :confused: Looking at all your posts, maybe it is time for me to make the call and ask about when my FP1 was received.

ND - 10/31/2002
FP1 - 12/05/2002
FP2 - appointment on 06/15/2004
2EAD's and 2AD's so far...

FP Status

LIN02231......

I had my second FP done on May 13th and my status was updated on May 25th. My wife had her second FP done on May 18th and her status was updated on May 26th.

Hi Guys. Just a quick update.

I sent an email to company lawyer about the FP2 and he told me that FP do expire after 15 months. However the 2nd FP notice will only be sent by NSC when they are closer to processing our cases. Right now they are still doing Dec 15, 2001. I guess most company lawyers just follow the book and my attorney knows nothing about processing trends.

So I guess those of you who have got FP2 notices are the lucky ones who can expect some sort of activity on your cases.

This processing date of Dec 15 is not moving at all. I guess technically it could take 1 more year for it to reach Jun 2002 or beyond. So those of us who have not received FP 2 or RFE will probably be the ones who will be most affected by this backlog reduction plan. Because like attorney Murthy said some weeks ago USCIS will process the newer cases first and then work on the old ones. This is not fair at all but who can question the USCIS :confused: :confused: .

All we can do is hope and pray for the best...

Hi Puneet,

Just belive in GOD, everything will be OK.

My analysis is that, that you will reveive the 2FP notice 18 months after your 1FP.

When was your 1FP done?

Hi Puneet,
Your 1FP was in Dec 2002,
You should get 2FP in June 2004, that is next month.

That is my prediction. Let us hope for better.

ND/RD: Oct 2002
1st FP: Nov 2002
2nd FP notice on 5/19/04 schedules on: June 29 2004
No RFE yet.

Hi srjumde.

Thanks for the encouraging words !!

I did FP 1 on Dec 5, 2002. And my RD is OCt 2002 and ND is Oct 31 2002 so I have completed almost 17 months and they are expired now. Going by this tracker almost all the folks between Jun to Dec 2002 have got FP 2. I think there are just 2 or three like me who still have not got it.

I am not sure if attorney can help by sending a letter to USCIS to send 2nd FP. I dont think my company lawyer will do it anyway because he always goes by the book and is worse than INS.

It is not completely true. Rupnet show few people had seconf FP. It is possible they didn't update, but can't be everyone. My FP is in Jan 2003, and I didn;t get second FP, instead I got RFE. It is possible that our FP is NOT expired if they start the clock from the day CIS receive it.

Hi Hidden Dragon.

I think in your case they sent you RFE directly because your FP were almost about to expire. So maybe they want to finish processing your case instead of delaying it further be sending 2nd FP notice. This will help them reduce backlog. That is my prediction for you. I think you should get approval very soon.

Since I am one month behind you I dont have any hope for RFE. In my case I will most probly need to complete FP2 in order to expect some activity. And I think that the Jul 9 th message is just some programming bug in their system. I mean if they have received FP 2 on Jul 9th then why are they mailing FP 2 to other people with same message..

I dont know what to gather of that message at all. If it is a bug then it must be some very stupid programmer. And another funny things is that it has not been resolved in their system as of yet. I have seen that message for almost 8 months now.

Till now i was not much frustrated by this process as I thought we should just go to sleep for 2 years and then we might expect some activity. But in last 2 months when we see cases much later than our RD being touched then the frustration really piles up. The other day we saw a case of RD APril 2003 got approved by Nerbaska.

I am as frustated as you are. I almost decide not coming to this forum anymore, since it only makes me even more impatient and angry. But hanging there. The big picture is they are touch all cases in 2002.