2nd FP scheduled...how much longer?

NJ-NY

Registered Users (C)
RD: April 26, 2002
ND: April 26, 2002
FP: July 8, 2002

Scheduled 2nd FP on May 1, 2004 in Newark.

My Advance Parole is expiring at the end of May 2004 and the EAD in June 2004. Should I renew both? It takes 3-4 months for each.
I am hoping the final approval will arrive before the AP/EAD are newly approved.

Friends of mine in NJ had ND:March 2002 and were called for 2nd FP on January 2, 2004 and got the approval on January 15, 2004.

Can I hope that within a month of the 2nd FP my GC will finally be approved?

Thanks.

Hi NJ-NY
I have my 2nd FP scheduled for 05/15 at newark
My Rd : 02 Apr 02
1st FP : 07 June 02

My Ead is expiring on May 31st.
I have applied for 3rd EAD renewal My RD is 06 Feb 2004
I am not sure whether I will get EAD before my expiration. I might have to go for Interim EAD

Its good idea to apply for EAD renewal, If you have H1 you should be fine though
Regarding your Question How many does it take after 2nd FP.
Well there is no Fix Pattern, but I hope we do get in a months time after 2nd FP.
Also as you mentioned your friend got Approval in 2 weeks fater 2nd FP. I hope and pray for same for all of us.

Lets hope and Pray
All the best

Pl post your Reply in other thread which says All of us will be approved by June ned. So that we can track all our case and find out what the tend is

Thanks

Still wait

Hi,

My second FP was done on March 12th, no news since then, website status still not updated, no ways to know what the XXXX is happening in the background. I hope it should be 2 months from the 2nd FP but I may be wrong.
I just lost an opportunity to be a permanent employee in one of the top 10 companies in the world because of no GC.
Good luck guys & may yours case may not be like mine.:rolleyes:

Did my FP2 on 02/06/04...Couple of months ago. No news yet.
There are somany guys, who did their FP2 in Aug - Dec 2003 are still waiting for their approval.

I did my second finger prints on March 10th and online messaged updated with fp results on March 18th.
RD May 2002
FP 1 - June 2002
EAD1 - sep 2002
EAD 2 - sep 2003
EAD 3- applied

My 2nd Fingerprints were scheduled for Dec 24th, 2003, however i did my second FP's on Oct 30th, 2003. Here I am after 5 months still waiting.

I wouldn't let me case fool you because i am another 2001 sufferer who has to got through so called "security checks", name check and god knows what else....................!!!!

However, you might be luck as 2002 cases are being processed quickly compared to 2001 cases.

My friend had filed in May 2002, and before he could even taken 2nd FP or get an RFE his case got approved in March.

Please don't take any chances and always remember that you can't plan your life based about what BCIS will/willnot do!

Good luck!

Well another hopeless person is me... 2 months after 2FP and alomost 2 years after applying the 485... Still no luck...

Hi shahabraja

Congrats on your 2nd FP
As your RD is Mar 02
I think you will be approved this month itself ar at most 1st week of May.
mark my word
All the Best for your Approval.
I hope and pray for everyone fast Approval so wveryone is out of GC Ka Chakkar

Thanks