2nd FP notification / Online status

RD2426

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
When BCIS sends letter to get 2nd Finger Printing done, does the online status say so? Or do we just get the letter and the online status gets updated only when they get the results back?
Thanks

In Most Cases message are not getting changed
Atleast In my case didn't Change and I know for many others too
So just Chill out and wait for your Approval Message, that's the nest message all of us will see on our Case

thanks

result of FP2

Do we will receive a letter from CIS, indicate that they receive the result of our FP2.

I did my FP2 on 03/13/03, and I did not received any letter from CIS, the online status did not update neither.

received and given 2nd FP 6 months ago.

The message still talks about receipt of FP1 results in 2002.

No change in message for the last 2 years.

It changed for me.. but

Am not really expecting anything soon... Its been 21 months already,,,Kinda got used to it.

The message says:

On April 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

You can call the FBI to check if they sent the FPs on to the USCIS. Other than that, its like a dark tunnell.. no idea where anyone stands...no idea when it will end.