2nd FP Notice

bbbishop

Registered Users (C)
2nd FP notice Recd during the change of address process :

My lawyer told me that, I got the 2nd FP notice. I haven't seen them yet. I moved from California to Pheonix. These FP notices were received at my old address, before I could send the AR11 forms.

Q1. Will these FP notices are forwarded by Post Office (I submitted address change form to USPS).

Q2. I know, my FP notices will have California office and FP date. Has anyone did their FP in Pheonix, AZ with FP scheduled in another sate?

Q3. If yes, will they accept, if you go earlier than scheduled date? If Yes, should we take an appointment or simply walk-in?

Thanks in Advance
Bob

Sure you can try to do it earlier. I've waited for my 2nd fingerprint notice for 2 months and nothing showed up, so I just went to BCIS local office and asked if I can do my second fingerprint without 2nd fingerprint notice. Guess what, they just asked me to fill in a form at the window and BCIS support center took my fingerprint within several days.
My case got approved 1 month after the second fingerprint.

WHENGC

Thanks for the reply.

I understand from this forum that, some local offices do not allow the FP done earlier than specified date on notice. Where did you get your 2nd FP done?

Bob

you don't understand, he doens't have 2nd fp notice at all.
not doing at earlier date, but just no notice at all. This is amazing

Here are the Phoenix answers

I also moved to phoenix.
Mine was same case. My AR-11 reached the same day they sent the 2nd FP notice( my lawyer had earlier informed them of the move). So my notice went to old add and was redirected by the post office(after about 10 days).
In the meantime I heard of the 2nd fp notice from the lawyer. They sent me their copy. I went ahead of sch date ( don't go on Saturday to any govt office, licence office... they are open but more crowded that the railway reservation counters back home) and we was done within 3 hrs( include 1 hr drive ).

Hope this helps

2001dec

Thanks for the info. Are there any parking problems or any other problems in reaching there? I live in Scottsdale and planning to take 101 S to 202 W and take either 24th street exit or 51N exit. If you know this area well by now, can you confirm this is the best route?

Thanks
Bob

That should be fine

I work near 17 and hence had a different route. The bldg is on the road, so drive slowly else you might miss it. If you actually see the bldg before you cross by, you might enter the bldg through the "DO NOT ENTER" sign ;-). I did that but then I realized that that was a common phenomena there. NO parking problem ( I went during lunch time on a friday ) except for the Sunshine parking. People are friendly, that site just does FP and there were 4-5 counters. You might have 10-15 people ahead but it doesn't take time. A desi lady as the person doing QA for the FPs.

No AR11

When you have pending case, AR11 does not work. You should be doing using 1800 number.

WHENGC
You give me hope to try the impossible. Say what guys ???
Should we try it ???. What worse can possibly happen. They might simply ask you to come at a later date.

-sai