2nd FP notice

RedLobster

Registered Users (C)
My 485 was filed in Aug 2003 and my PD becomes current in Jan 07.
I have been stuck in the name check. I got a notice for FP for Jan 07.
My first FP was done in Nov 2004, its been 25 months since then.

Is this a good sign for the case to be processed???
Please advice
Senyorita

RedLobster said:
My 485 was filed in Aug 2003 and my PD becomes current in Jan 07.
I have been stuck in the name check. I got a notice for FP for Jan 07.
My first FP was done in Nov 2004, its been 25 months since then.

Is this a good sign for the case to be processed???
Please advice
Senyorita
Congratulations in advance.

Hi Uscis_GC_Approved,

Could you pl let me know the timeline? How long it took to get the approval and then the card after fingerprinting? My 2nd fingerprint is scheduled on 01/30 and I have to go for a business trip on 03/02. Do you think I'll have the card in time for my travel? Is there any alternative I could use for my travel as advance parole will become invalid after approval?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Hi Redlobster

I got 2nd fingerprints last october and I got my Greencard this december. Hope the same for you. Any notice from Immigration is good news . All the best

I got my 3rd Fp notice in december too.
The second one was before interview in 2004.
Then the case just got stuck first in name check then in retrogression then in emplyment verification.
Now in december just out of the blue FP only 10 prints for me and wife 4 days after my Biometrics for my EAD.
I dont know what to make out of this. I just want MY EAD's renwed ASAP

I am in the same boat. Stuck in name check. My I-485 RD is Oct. 2004, PD has been current since Aug. 2005. First fingerprints were done in March 2005. Got the second fingerprint notice this week. I want to know if the fingerprint notice is due to my name check getting cleared. Anyway, I plan to ask the Application Service Center when I go for my fingerprints.

I was told by VSC that they are clearing all the old cases. All new cases will go to TSC. I hope it is a good sign as I am in the same boat too.

Yes, my case was approved after the second FP.
i received the notice today, whats next ? when will i get the card.

Congrats Red Lobster.
The wait is finally over.
Dont know when I am getting my approval as I did FP on dec 26th.