2nd FP notice

PHSESAaug

Registered Users (C)
My first FP has now expired. Haven't received my 2nd FP notice. How many of you guys are in the same situation?

Thanks

Same here..

We have done our finger prints in July 2003, haven't received second notice after that. I have mentioned this to NSC while enquiring about my case. The representative said they'll send the notice if they need it, but not necessarily...

You will get second finger printing notice exactly 4-6 months before actual approval. There is nothing to worry if you dont get it.

Good Luck.

2nd FP notice ..

kamrans said:
You will get second finger printing notice exactly 4-6 months before actual approval. There is nothing to worry if you dont get it.

Good Luck.

PHSESAaug,

FP notices are not always guaranteed to be sent out in any orderly fashion. I did my first FP (code 1) in Feb 05 and then I got a Bio notice in Feb 06 which I completed in March 06. My wife on the other hand did her first FP with me in Feb 05 and then got a Bio Notice in May 05 itself. She has not received a request for her 3rd FP yet. I guess its 15 months so she may get one at the end of this year. No one should base anything on my case because nothing has been normal about it what this proves is that there is no method to the madness when it comes to the USCIS.

regards,

saras

Does 2nd FP notice mean your previous security checks are now invalid and USCIS will re-do the security checks for you?

And by the way, how do you find out if security checks for your case are now complete. I did a query to USCIS for my 485 and the reply was "visa number unavailable", no mention of security checks.