2nd FP Notice WAC 02-083-5XXXX Recd

hog

Registered Users (C)
2nd FP Notice WAC 02-083-5XXXX Recd Updated! with Message!!

On Dec. 31st my attorney called me and told me that he received 2nd FP notice schedule on Jan 31st for both my wife and mine. (Best New Year Gift!!)

We are employee case.
WAC 02-083-5XXXX

Questions,

I live in San Deigo, I think it's in El Cajon Blvd for FP.
1. Can I go earlier than schedule?
2. How long will it take from FP to Approve?
3. Will I receive RFE?
4. If I will receive REF, how long does it take from FP notice to RFE?
5. If RFE received, how long does it usually take from RFE to Approve?

Thanks a lot and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Hog

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

"The Ray of light at end of dark tunnel" (Hope its not train)

We also got second FP notice in San Diego (same location).

ANYONE in San Diego ...... Whatz ur experience ??? Please share.... Do San Diego El Cajon Center entertain FP request earlier than schedule ?

I know(From this forum) there are two types of FP centers
(1) INS Owned
(2) Privately owned but have contract with INS

The "INS Owned" center normally discourage the early FP but "Privately owned" FP center don't have any problems. I don't know the type of San Diego FP center..

Anyone please reply...

Hellooooo....

1. Can I go earlier than schedule?

YES... You can....

2. How long will it take from FP to Approve?

FP approval!!! That is done by FBI... NOT INS max 3-4 days.

3. Will I receive RFE?

GOD knows!!!!

4. If I will receive REF, how long does it take from FP notice to RFE?

NOT related at all..

5. If RFE received, how long does it usually take from RFE to Approve?

3-4 weeks... But depends!!! You should get your approval in 24-24 months!!!!

I also got 2nd FP.

I and my wife got 2nd FP notification.
My I 485 receipt number is wac02087*****.
Here is my information.

2nd FP date: jan-14-04
I485 rd : jan-11-02
nd: jau-17-02
1st FP date: Mar-15-2002(maybe...I don't get that information...Here is not home, Here is company)

I expect my GC will get before june this year...but just hopeness.

Good Luck! everyone...

Hi prakash12322

Thanks for the information.
I am just little curious -
Do you have FP experience specific with "El Cajon Blvd in San Diego" - FP Center ? Did you FP b4 your schedule date ?

Thank you

Hi Guys,
Did your online status message changed or it says the old message only?. B'cos i have changed my address..Just wondering if 2nd FP reached my old address.
Please share. Thanks

Hog,

Did your online message change at all??

Please keep us posted on your developments .. Re-FP at El cajon or chula vista ?? we are not aware how that works for SD location ..

Thanks

San Diego – El Cajon Blvd FP Experience

My wife and I received 2nd FP notice on 30th December.

The details are as follows:
2nd FP ND : 12/23/2003
Schedule FP Date : 01/29/2004

I took the chance and went today 01/02/2004 (before the schedule date)

- INS Office is located on intersection of Arizona Blvd and El Cajon Blvd . It’s on right side if you are going towards East on El Cajon towards I-805
- We reached INS office at 8:45 AM
- Greeted by INS office assistant and she asked us for the FP Notice
- She gave us the form to fill which has biographical information and it’s the same form which INS will give you as the receipts of the FP (They will give you the pen so don’t worry if you don’t have one)
- We fill the form and went back to INS assistant, she gave us the ticket number and asked us to wait in the waiting area with the form
- There were 2 people in the line before us. Meanwhile I went to restroom and clean my hands with soap. In 5 minutes our number was called.
- We went to the counter where they asked for my EAD (I was surprised) but fortunately I had our EAD with us.
- She checked all the information on the form with passport and EAD (She also marked different fields on the forms with pencil and put our home phone number on the FP notice)
- She checked my fingers for cuts or any marks. I had some dried fingers but she never bother to ask me and I also kept quiet.
- Finally she gave us new waiting number with the corrected form, Passport, FP Notice and EAD pinned together and directed us to go out of the door to other building where actual FP takes place.
- We arrived in the second building. The room was almost empty except for few people (including same two people in front of us waiting for their number to come)
- Well the waiting room has the TV with the some entertainment program going on and we were watching “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” thinking about I want to be a GC holder
- We were waiting for our number to be displayed on the LCD panel which was hanging on other side of the TV.
- Finally after 10 mins our number came.
- She took all the pinned papers and gave some lotion to apply on my hands.
- While I apply the lotion she entered all the information in the system.
- She took total 12 prints
- She called the supervisor and asked me to be seated
- Supervisor came and she checked all the information entered by the operator and also checked clarity of each finger print.
- Finally she entered her password
- Gave me the form, passport, EAD and Yellow color Survey form (She took original FP notice)
- Filled the survey as “All Excellent” and dropped in the survey box
- Finally out of INS office at 9:30 with my wife. All in 45 mins.

Enjoy your time and All the best

BTW my online message is not yet changed.

helloGCworld,

Thanks for your informative message. It will be extremely helpful.

Happy New Year!

Hog

BTW, both my wife and mine message has not been changed.

2nd FP notice received and Done

Thanks for ur post helloGCworld!!! (01/02/04)

Today we read ur post and went to El Cajon (San Diego) office

and completed our FP ahead of our appt.(2nd FP notice on

22nd Dec. Actual date for FP is Jan 16th) :) it just took 25 min. to

complete.

I will recommend people who got 2nd FP to go for FP early.

My wife and I went to El Cajon on the day we received the notice (jan 2, 2004) and there were no one but us. It only took less than 20 minutes to do FP thanks to HelloGCWorld!

The INS website message has changed for both my wife and my case when I checked tonight:

"On January 7, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

At least, someone is doing something!!! Hope we will receive RFE soon!