2nd FP notice to Old address {wac020665XXXX}

pathapati

Registered Users (C)
My wife got 2nd FP notice today..surprise is even after sending {FAX, post } AR -11 FORM still we got 2nd FP for old address.
she did her 1st FP 2002 march

pathapati
wac 02 066 5XXXXX

This is my worry too. My 1st FP done in 1/18/02. People around my WAC starting to receive 2nd FP notice. I changed address in May. The post office stop forwarding mail to new address after 6 months.

How can I be sure the notice is not lost in the mail?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046

Did you get notice from online status? I'm considering moving to a bigger apartment in a couple of months.

No gurantee for AR11 form

Just now my wife spoke to NCSC 1-800 number and asked about 2nd FP to old address Issue but that morans said since she didn't call that stupid NCSC 1-800 and address not updated
now they will update address and wiil send confiramation in 4 to 6 weeks {HOPE they won't send confiramtion to old address again}

we did address way back in june..good thing one of our friend is living in old apt.

pathapati:confused:

pathapati,

I did all the paper work for address changes. I also called the 800 number to be sure they have the new address on their screen. The officer told me I would receive a confirmation in 30 days. I have never receive that confirmation. It was 3 months ago I called.

Let me know if you really received the address change confirmation. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046

I changed our address using AR-11 and faxed the forms to CSC after our move, seperately for me and my spouse in first week of July.

We called the 1-800 number to verify the status on our I-485 cases in the week before Sept 15th. We got letters from CSC in the second week of October (this month), saying that our cases are still pending, as if we dont know that.

Good thing about that is, the letter came to our new address. So, its like a confirmation that they have our new address. Its better to update the change of address by calling NSC.

-WAC-020665xxxx

Address change

I changed my residence in Aug. I send out AR-11 form the next day. Called 800 Service center number on 10 th day after address change and found that I should have called 800 number also. Anyway it was within the date. They changed my address and my son's address. Wife had to call them separately and ask for address change. Meanwhile Lawyer also send out letter to CSC to make address change.They also called CSC to get address change (I know! Don't ask me the phone number and I dunno either). So we confirmed and initiated the proces through 4 channels. On Oct I received the 2nd finger print notice with the new address change. Anyway it all went very well. We did our 2nd FPing last week. When the offices at the ASC scanned our FP notices, I saw the record coming up with the new address. Well those who are scared of changing residences, why don't you take a plunge. Things are more or less streamlined now