2nd FP Notice Received....Should I ????

lightrain

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I talked to District Office last week and they told me that my background checks are clear and I should be getting a second FP notice within a week and then an Interview letter about two weeks after that.

Well yesterday I got the 2nd FP letter for next week . I am so tired of waiting that I don't wanna wait any longer (silly). So I picked up the phone and called local DO and asked them if I could come earlier than the date mentioned and she said that I can come on any Wedneday either before or after the printed date on the notice.

I need help with the answer as to whether I should wait another 7 days or go in there tomorrow. Would it help me getting the interview letter earlier by a week. The frustration is at a level where every day counts.

Thanks for any suggestions by tonight.

PD: 11/15/2006
First FP: 12/06/06
Second FP: 04/16/2008

It worked for me

I got my second FP notice; two weeks later, received IL. My case has been pending for over 17 months. Looks like it's a good sign for you.

Going earlier for your interview doesn't hurt, but there's no guarantee your oath letter will arrive earlier also. Hang in there, your long journey is almost over.