2ND FP Notice in a Month

Murad312

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

My 485 is pending with a ND 08/01/02. I received my FP notice in April and went for FP in early May although my due date was in June. But I got a done a month advance. After I got my FP done, I called FBI and they told me that they have sent FP clearance to INS-Lincoln. Today I received another FP Notice for the end of July. I am surprised why I got another one when I got it done last month. I called 1 800 375 5283 and after 46 minutes I talked to a girl who was extremely rude and told me to get another finger printing done because I got a notice. She even refused to look at the case. Is there another number where I can call to have this clarify?
Thanks

When dealing with BCIS, always take the path of lowest resistance. Go have your second FP done. Don't just decide on your own that you don't need them becuase you've had them done already. At worse, you'll have lost few hours of your time but you will gain peace of mind.

Murad312,
As long as the customer service personnel are screen readers, there is nothing you could do.
The system is called "Priest before God". One has to approach the Priest first in order to reach the god. Unfortunately in this system either priest does not have the power to help the community or priest is not interested in serving the community so God does not know what is happening.

Finger Print notice after I485 approved from another center.

Weird. Our 485 was approved in TSC on 05/14/2004. We have our passport stamped in Detroit since we are living there now... However, my wife just received a FP notice from NSC, dated as 06/04/2004, asked she do a FP in July... Any body has that situation?

Lime