2nd FP Notice anyone????

GCDreamz

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to find out, which series are getting their 2nd FP notices right now.

We have been seeing a lot of Dec '01 cases coming through and most of them got their 2nd FP notice in Oct/Noc 2003. I was just wondering, since I am a Jan '02 case, I guess I should have got my FP notice by now. But then this is CSC we are talking about - you can never predict.

Anybody from Jan '02 or after RD/ND who have received their 2nd FP notice?

Thks,
GCDz

The biggest wac no. receiving a 2FP I have seen until now was a wac 02 072 case, which is still a December case. I wish I knew for how long should we still wait for our 2nd FP notices.

Hi Guys dont worry.I am WAC-020-70-XXXX still waiting for Second FP .....

There are still a lot of Dec. cases which are still pending....

From ND02202's report, we noticed that much of the activity (touched cases - reFP or RFE) is happening between wac02070 to wac02074 (~) ..

Doesn't necessarily mean that the prior ones are touched .. but the above range is seeing some significant (just a little more) activity ..

2nd FP

hi guys,
I got the 2nd FP notice which had my appointment scheduled on 16th january but i went in today for early FP. Had my first FP done in june 2002. I think this is a general trend from the posts i read and if the case is approved it will be a surprise....Well the online message didnt change.

wac-02-124-5xxxx

CSC seems to have skipped Ja 02. It seems that they are running 2 parallel processes - before Feb '02 and after Feb '02. Since we are seeing a lot of approvals as well as RFE's/FP notices for folks after Feb '02 and the same for 070 series, which would be Dec '01. Well this is my assumption - god knows if there is any truth to it. Just making up excuses for the delay :).

Does anybody have a deeper and better analysis - based on prj Kashmir and its off-shoots?

I am see Feb 2002 cases in Bay area getting 2nd FP these days .. I dont see FEb cases in So.Cal getting 2nd FPs .. is there any connection between the regions and the processing speed ???

:(

thats seems wierd - why should the regions matter, unless the ASC office in So Cal has its appt calender full.

I do not see Jan '02 cases from anywhere getting 2nd FP.