2nd FP message change

wishwishwish

I wonder if there is anyone on the same boat as I am. My husband and I filed I-485 on May 2002. We did 1st FP on Jun 2002. And 2nd FP on Jun 2003. Our online message has never been changed. It is still " you I-485 application has been received on..... We mailed you receipt on... It takes ....to process this kind of case...."

I heard that if INS received the FP result, they will update the online message to be something like " we received your Fingerprint..."

Is there any one like us here? If anyone can post their FP online message change time infor here, I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks.

same here...

My RD and ND are in April 2002. First FP was in May 02 and second was in June 03 and online message never changed. It says same old "your I-485 application has been received on....blah...blah...blah.

I have ran the script for April 2002 I-485 filers and 90% of them have same old message...so I stopped worrying about online message.

Same Blah Blah

I was fingerprinted (first and only time) on 1/17/2002. The message has not changed since then.

I did my 1st FP at the end on May2002 and havenot heard anything from BCIS about 2nd FP , Is it normal or do we need to call NCSC and how come you guys got 2nd FP notice when BCIS says FP is valid for 15 month.
MY Cateogry : RIR-- EB2 what about yours.

my 140 was approved on March 8th (RD/ND December 31, 2002), and till yesterday online status kept saying that it is taking around 120 days or so, and on June 17th it was changed to that it is approved on march 8th and we mailed you the approval notice notice. (Almost 3 months after)

I used to think till now that case status was updated whenever something moved on your case, but now it looks like it is totally random and unorganised!