2nd FP and transfer to Local BCIS

rajju

Registered Users (C)
Hi

According to AVM, file transferred to local BCIS for completing the processing of I485 application.

Details
RD 06/01
ND 07/01

1st RFE 06/02
2nd RFE 09/02
RFE Response to INS 11/02
1st FP 12/01
2nd FP 05/03

TD 05/03

Now again the wait and watch game starts.

Rajju

raj70vijay

yep. letter mentioned my title, current salary (which was more than the mentioned in LC as I have been with the same company since 1995), date of employment etc.

Rajju

how lond before I receive any notice of transfer to local BCIS from NSC. Would I get the notice or the attorney?

Thanks

Rajji

this is exactly what happened to me, my case was transferred on 05-09-03 and I received the 2 FP notice on 05-07-03. The Online Message shows that my Advance Parole Visa and my Wifes 824 has been trasnferred, when i called NSC they told me that also my 485 was transferred. I contacted a Local INS Lawyer in Chicago, who confirmed that My visa Applicaiton has Arrived to the Chicago Office, and Hey might be able to expedite the Renewal of that Visa since I have been waiting for over 8 months now.

Rajju

It is from my experience that your attorney will get the transfer notice and you will get the interview letter from local BCIS in case they are scheduling it.