2nd FP and OL message

how did you receive the 2nd FP?

By your address or your lawyer's? Can you see from online that your 2nd FP was sent out?

My spouse case FP 2/22/2002, has not rcvd any letter. Case is with officer per last call.

Thanks

I received my 2nd FP notice, not my lawyer. AVM did not changed. It says "result of your FP received on 1/24/2002....." There is no update saying 2nd FP was sent....

Hope this will help.

Question for those they already got 2nd FP?

Does BCIS update the online message after they issue the 2nd FP?
Or they just sent the notice directly in your mail?

Thanks in Advance.

-----------------------
RD 10/19/2001
ND 11/27/2001
FP 02/14/2002
RFE 12/09/2002

I did my 2nd FP on 6/14 , though original schedule was for 7/2. I just appeared in ASC in San Antonio last Saturday and got it done.

Now any idea on when I can see some further progress on my case? Will it (2nd FP date) finally get reflected on online msg or it will be just the old one till approval? Is anybody out here who got approval after 2nd FP?

Regards,

skaus2001
rd 12/19/2001
nd 12/28/2001
FP1 2/13/2002
FP2 6/14/2003
No RFE yet
AD - ??

jay_gc2001 & farhan1966

jay_gc2001 / farhan1966,

Has your online msg got changed now with the updated 2nd FP date????

skaus2001

congrates farhan1966.

its same old message, its not updated after 2nd FP and no RFE !!! Hope I will see some movement in short time.

2nd FP

Hi Jay_gc
My message has NOT yet changed. It still plays the old message of 1st FP. No movement at all. Don't know what to do. Called that 800 number and it says the best time to call is 8-10 am or 4-6 pm on Tues-Fri. so will try again tomorrow. I am really worried now becoz lots of people have got approved last week and today also. Many people in my EAC series of 02-077 has got approved too. Looks like I am the only unlucky fellow.
Atleast Farhan looks lucky...he got the RFE, atleast an indication that his file has been touched. Here no idea whats happening.
Guys, please post your experience if you have done the 2nd FP and message updated/not updated, approved/rfe/etc.

I think since they updated my status with the RFE information, the FP update got superseded by the RFE update. So they may have my FP, and now want additional information.

Another take on the situation is that I called the BCIS on wednesday to complain over the delay, and the person told me that she'd put in a request to see where my case was, and that I would get a reply within 4 weeks. And on Friday they issued the RFE. Now I am not a suspicious person, but a few does ago a thread was posted here that made the assertion that if you call an IIO and complain, they issue RFE's ...I think that may have happened in my case:
"thehro iss ko tou aur ZALEEL karro! Itna zaleel karro ke China ka green card mangay!"

jaynew,

As per farhan's reply, I can conclude one thing that after our file is assigned to an officer, they issued the 2nd FP notice. We can get an approval/RFE without change of 2nd FP message!! Its ok for them to take their own time. We can assume that our case is with the officer now.

farhan,

I also called IIO on tuesday and she told me that she will put a request of an inquary on my case to VSC. See I dont have any RFE till date, I may get an approval now:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good luck to you.

Jay_gc
I dont think you are right. Issuing 2nd FP does not guarantee that the file has been assigned. 2nd FP notices are send via reporting system that pops up all data which has FPs more than 15 months. (I am not sure on this but have read a lot in this forum).

Also, few guys had their messages changed after 2nd FP, so I believe the message should change first and than the approval will follow. I wouldn't even mind RFE being issued, bcoz that guarantees that the file has been touched.
Friends let me know if I am wrong.
In my case, neither mine nor my wife's messages have changed inspite of the fact that its 2 weeks since we did our 2nd FP