2nd FP after transfer to Texas

xil96

Registered Users (C)
Both of my husband and I got the 2nd FP for April 5th, code 1, our first FP was in April, 2005. Seems it is a sign for namecheck clear, any comments?

case transfer to Texas and the LUDs are
03/07, 03/08, 03/09, 03/12/, 03/13, 03/15. Received PF request on March 29th. We filed a WOM though in Janurary.

case transfer to Texas and the LUDs are
03/07, 03/08, 03/09, 03/12/, 03/13, 03/15. Received PF request on March 29th. We filed a WOM though in Janurary.
It seems the WOM has kicked the CIS to move. Why not go to the Infopass to confirm the NC clearance?

My wife and my namecheck got cleared

I recently went to district office and asked them about the namecheck.

She said namecheck got cleared but FP expired.

We might get second FP soon like the one your got, so I think your namecheck is also over.

I am also guessing that you will get the approval as soon as you are done with the FP. Good luck.

My case was also got transferred from VSC to TSC recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of my husband and I got the 2nd FP for April 5th, code 1, our first FP was in April, 2005. Seems it is a sign for namecheck clear, any comments?

U can call TSC / VSC cutomer rep and enquire about 485/FBI Namecheck...they should tell you if your namecheck cleared....or try Infopass or congressman inquiry

I recently went to district office and asked them about the namecheck.

She said namecheck got cleared but FP expired.

We might get second FP soon like the one your got, so I think your namecheck is also over.

I am also guessing that you will get the approval as soon as you are done with the FP. Good luck.

My case was also got transferred from VSC to TSC recently.
Do you know when the NC was cleared? They can see the date in their system.

If you know that, you can estimate when it will be your turn. Now you have to count the days. Good luck.

Receving FP2 notice

For FP on Apr 5th, when did you recv the notice?
We are waiting for FP notice from TSC, our Senator's rep contacted TSC and we were advised that we are recving this shortly...seems to be a delay in getting this...any ideas?

Hi xil96, even I got FP2 notice on 03/29/07.My case was transferred to TSC from VSC on 03/07/07. I have filed WOM in Jan 2nd week, and US-Attorney asked for 30 extn. I called TSC on 03/15/07 and rep told me that my NC is still pending. So may be the FP2 is another routine process(Hope not!!)???!!!!

Case Details:
EB2 / PD Jan 2002.
I-485 RD Jan 2005
FP1 04/2005
Stuck in Name Check from Jan 2005

I would reach out to local congressman/senator or House of Rep to find out why your case is pending. They can get information accurately from USCIS
If they inform you that name check is pending, request them to assist clearing this. They might not agree to help. Then write to Mrs Bush and ask for assistance,state that you have exhausted all avenues possible. Your case has been pending for more than 2 yrs in 485 stage, they will definitely help clearing that. My husband was in a similar state, writing to Mrs Bush helped get the name check cleared. Took 2-3 mths but it was worth it. Search the forum for formats for the letter, there are tons of cases that have sought out the First Lady's assistance and succeeded in clearing name check.Good luck!!

I also have the same situation. Second FP on 4/5/2007, and I filed WOM last week of January. No LUDs after FP2 yet.

Case details:
EB2 Worldwide VSC
I485/I140/AP/EAD - 2/26/2005
FP1 - 4/2005
I140 approved July 2005
WOM 1/30/2007 (no response yet)
EAD3 3/2007
I485 LUDs on 3/7/2007(transfer to TSC), ..., 3/15/2007
FP2 4/5/2007

I just called TSC , my namecheck is still pending.Don't why they send 2nd FP ??? its frustrating.

Did you have any LUDs for you 2nd FP? Does your online status mention anything about your 2nd FP at all? Did you get any LUDs after you did the FP?
I have the same situation here - 2nd FP last week after filing WOM in January. No LUDs or updates in status after 3/15.
I think it is WOM that triggered USCIS to send us the 2nd FP. And it looks like our cases somehow are not updated in the main system. Thus TSC reps might not have an updated info.

Hi Bassualdo, I think TSC has latest info, when I spoke to the rep, she told me that they got the FP2 results (which I had it on 04/05/07). The WOM just triggered FP2 not namecheck !!
Even my latest LUD is on 03/15