2nd Fingerprint: Possible to do at different ASC early

joondad

Registered Users (C)
Finally I got 2nd fingerprint notice to be done San Francisco ASC though my address is in San Jose. Can I go to San Jose ASC or ASC in different state early? Thanks,

WAC 02-088

joondad said:
Finally I got 2nd fingerprint notice to be done San Francisco ASC though my address is in San Jose. Can I go to San Jose ASC or ASC in different state early? Thanks,

WAC 02-088

it is possible, but it depends entirely on the ASC you choose, how nice the guards/officers are, and how busy the ASC is when you arrive. I was scheduled for Santa Rosa ASC on 6/11, but it was going to be closed due to Reagan memorial day, so I went to San Francisco ASC at 10am on 6/10, not busy, the people were friendly and my wife and I were allowed to do early FP2 - took about 20 minutes total.

joondad said:

WAC 02-088

Yes it is quite possible. I just got done mine on 6th june at one of San jose offices [ the one on Charcot ave or something like that ]. My orignal was scheduled in oakland on 26th. While I am writing this reply, I see my online status change to FP: results receive on June 11 blah blah ... , so it works as well ... :)

It is definitely possible, I recently got a second FP notice and the notice date was mid-july at the Oakland center at an awkward day/time

This morning (saturday) I got the finger printing done early at the following place:

San Jose Application Service Center
122 Charcot Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131-1101
Open: Tues-Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed: Sun, Mon and all Federal holidays

Very convenient, lots of parking, open on saturday, no lines, no wait, no questions asked, I've talked to a few other people at work who went to this place for early finger printing.

Here's the link to all such service centers from the USCIS website: http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/ascs/asc.htm