2nd Fingerprint Notice

ccsp

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I have received a notice for 2nd Printing. Is the 2nd fingerprint is a good sign? Below is time line. Please provide feedback.

Thx.

I think it may be a good sign for you. I have very close timeline as yours. About one month after my NC cleared, I got the 2nd FP letter. I think you can at least tell if your NC is cleared by making infopass. If yes, I USCIS probably move forward with your case.

Guys,

I have received a notice for 2nd Printing. Is the 2nd fingerprint is a good sign? Below is time line. Please provide feedback.

Thx.

Guys,

Thx.

It is good news! My time line is as follows

PD: 7/17/06 (Vermont SC/Newark,NJ)
FP(1st): 8/5/08
FP(2nd): 7/15/08
IL (received): 7/30/08
ID & Oath : 9/10/08.
Applied for Passport today :)

Keep your fingers crossed. Good Luck!

Guys,

Thx.

That's a good news to tell you the truth. Give it 10-14 days after you take your 2nd FP and you will get your IL in the mail. My friend in Dallas, TX got his 2nd FP recently and got his IL the following. Keep checking your mailbox regularly.

Why did your friend in Dallas receive a second FP notice? I received a second one due to "FBI not being able to process the FPs". I was told some kind of a technical error led to a whole lot of those done during March 08 were rejected and sent a second FP notice.

That's a good news to tell you the truth. Give it 10-14 days after you take your 2nd FP and you will get your IL in the mail. My friend in Dallas, TX got his 2nd FP recently and got his IL the following. Keep checking your mailbox regularly.

Why did your friend in Dallas receive a second FP notice? I received a second one due to "FBI not being able to process the FPs". I was told some kind of a technical error led to a whole lot of those done during March 08 were rejected and sent a second FP notice.

The first set of FP expired after 15 months so he had to go and re-take 'em again. This was the reason to why my friend had to go for his 2nd set of FP.

Guys,

Thx.

your FP expired in June so you'd think that if they were automatically reiniitializing FP that would mean that they should have done that back in June or in July. So, maybe this is a good sign and IL is on its way after your 2nd FP.

If your case was still stuck in name check they don't automatically schedule you for 2nd FP (once your inital ones expire). A 2nd FP is a good sign that your case is on it's way to an interview in the near future.