2nd fingerprint notice wac020685****

desi_with_nogc

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to inform that we recieved a notice for second fingerprint for myself and my wife.

wac 02 068 5****

Also will be out of the country on the appointment date. Has anyone tried going early for fingerprinting at the Oakland office ?

Thanks in advance.

I am going to try on Thursday. I will send mail after that.

First FP they did not allow for FP earlier than scheduled.

I got second FPs 1 week early at Oakland. I think it depends who is on the door and how busy they are as to if they let you do FPs early.

Advice...

Don't goto Oakland. I went there for my Ist FP early they asked me to come on the appt date. The office was EMPTY also. Only 2 people...

I would recommend you to go to San Jose.... They are good. Early FP is also fine. 10-15 Minutes.

Just went to Oakland for my 2nd FP...

they didn't allow me to even come into the office. They asked me to come back on the appointment date.

I want to try San Jose office this week. Has anyone done this and is willing to share your experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
san jose office is cool...

i've done 2nd FP 3 weeks earlier than the appt. date.. no hassles.

best time to go 9-10 am

good luck

-EH

Well we got denied at Oakland today morning. The guy at door asked me to come closer to my travel date with airline tickets to prove that I am going to be out of the country.

Those of you who went to San Jose - were you asked any question about your notices saying Oakland (instead of San Jose)and did they ask for airline tickets etc.

Thanks again for all the suggestions