2nd Fingerprint in August.

redneck

Registered Users (C)
Is there anybody here who is still waiting after having 2nd FP done in August?

BTW, HowLongWaiting, what was your RFE about?

Yes. 2nd FP done on Aug 7, received by BCIS (@#&*) on Aug 12. Sent a couple of inquiries never heard from them. Still waiting ....

Mine, too

I485 : WAC-03-063-XXXXXX
My RD: 12/17/2002
ND: 12/18/2002
1st FP : Jan 2003
2nd FP : 08/19/2004
LUD: Finger Prints Received on 08/27..

Initiated Inquiry (800 number) : 09/20
Faxed Inquiry : 09/28.

Waiting...........

redneck said:
Is there anybody here who is still waiting after having 2nd FP done in August?

BTW, HowLongWaiting, what was your RFE about?

redneck, Sorry for the delay. Got busy in office when RFE came. My RFE is for W-2, IRS Tax Papers, EVL, and Supporting Document for in-house or out-house project.

What is your status now?

Last edited by a moderator:
My attorney just called me. She told that INS does "clearance" for most cases after 2nd fingerprint and the "clearence" process usually takes from 2 to 6 months. They usually don't do with case anything untill they have it "cleared".

Is there anybody who can explain what does this mean?
what department does this kind clearence?
what does the clearence time depent on?
is there any way to check the status of this clearance?

BTW, I called to CSC last week - they keep telling that my case was assigned to the officer.

I see some people has so many LUD after the 2nd FP. I have and LUD only once that is when they received the results from FBI on Aug 27th that's its. No more LUD's after that.

What makes these LUD and get emails.

I had my second FP done on Aug 31. LUD changed on Sept 7 - "On Sept 3, your FP results were recd...". Nothing since then. Inititated an inquiry on Sept 21, since recpt date is Jan 31, 2003.

Like wise

LUD change only Sept 20, 23, 24 to reflect fingerprint review received
LUD change on sept 27, i later received a response letter that i made in Aug 14..

After that.. NO CHANGES.. STILL WAITING.

Hi guys

I am posting in this forum regarding my case.Be optimistic since my second finger prints were done on Aug 27 and got approval notices today.

My case both for myself and spouse was approved on 09/23/04 and got the approval notices by mail today.There was no change in the online status and it still shows the same message.(second finger print received.....)

Here are my details

EB3:
WAC:WAC02275xxxxx
I485 ND: 09/10/02
1st FP Done: Oct 2nd week,2002
2nd FP Done: Aug 27,2004,Finger print received:09/01/2004
I485: AD 09/23/04 (LUD 09/01,09/23,09/24)

SuperPrince

WAC030495xxxx

Folks,

My wife and I are in the same boat.
We filed for I-485 in Nov 2002 (NON Concurrent), did FP1 in Feb 2003,
did early FP2 on Aug 14, 2004.

LUD kept changing couple of times for both of us and now it says "On August 18, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made".

The BCIS JIT report has moved on to Oct 2003, but I havent recd anything from the BCIS.... Would filing an inquiry help???

-Ice

WAC-03-049-5xxxx NON CONCURRENT
RD Nov 2002
FP1 Feb 2003
FP2 Aug 14,2004 (Early)
LUD Changed several times
No RFE So far.

icebreaker74 said:
Folks,

My wife and I are in the same boat.
We filed for I-485 in Nov 2002 (NON Concurrent), did FP1 in Feb 2003,
did early FP2 on Aug 14, 2004.

LUD kept changing couple of times for both of us and now it says "On August 18, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made".

The BCIS JIT report has moved on to Oct 2003, but I havent recd anything from the BCIS.... Would filing an inquiry help???

-Ice

WAC-03-049-5xxxx NON CONCURRENT
RD Nov 2002
FP1 Feb 2003
FP2 Aug 14,2004 (Early)
LUD Changed several times
No RFE So far.

Yes, do so. I raised an inquiry on Sept 21. Yesterday, I got approved.

icebreaker74 said:
Thanks for the info. Can u tell me the procedure for the same ? Sorry to bother u...

-Ice
Just call the 800 number and wait to get a service rep on the phone (may take anywhere from 10-25 minutes). Explain to him/her your situation and request to initiate an inquiry.

Still waiting in the same boat...

wac-03-071-xxxxx
I-485 RD: Dec 30, 2002
ND: Dec. 31, 2002
First FP: Feb, 2003
Second FP: July 29, 2004
LUD changed a couple of times and finally it said my Second FP was received on August 12, 2004, blah, blah....

Sent Fax inquiry and initiated Tel inquiry and so far there is no response at all...

Inquiry by phone

Folks,

I tried to initiate an inquiry (by calling the 1-800 number as mentioned by my fellow "travelers" above in this thread). I called at about 1PM PST and guess what the message said: "If you would like to speak to an agent, please call back between 8AM and 6PM Monday thru Friday" and then hung up automatically.

I thought today is a Monday and I can certainly read the time on a clock!
What is happening with INS? Have they gone insane?

Has anyone else called during business hours and got this message?

Thanks,
Ice

Im waiting too

Did 2nd FP on August 6th.LUD changed on Aug 14th.
2nd level inquiry done by my lawyer but no reply from USCIS.
Man Im frustrated as my RD is Jan 2002.
WAC 02 080 XXXXX

Whoooa!!! Finally got this email everybody here is looking forward to!
My case and the case of my wife are approved and a notice was mailed yesterday!

Good luck for all of you guys! And my appritiation to everybody in this forum.
Thanks to this forum I was able to bring my wife here during the process dispite all the protests of my lawyer.
This forum is THE BEST LAWYER!!!!