2nd Finger Prints taken, but no LUD sofar

luckyone2000

Registered Users (C)
My 2nd Finger prints for Code 1 were taken on Feb 10th. But I have not seen any LUD sofar. Is this normal? My NC was cleared as of Dec 2006. How long does it to take to hear from USCIS after FP taken?

I have received my FP Code 1 notice today and I know that my NC is done,but my PD is not current. this is my second FP,the last time I gave my FP was back in June 2005. Given this scenario - Is there anything to infer ? or Is it just the USCIS just woke up and found my FP expired and decided to send the FP notice ? Any ideas ? Anyone had similar ?

Thanks,
JMJ

Hello luckyone2000,

I got a Code 1 FP notice yesterday scheduling for Feb 24th,2007. This is my 3rd one. The previous ones were July 2004 and October 2005.

Both the times there was no LUDs. But it is a good sign if you're NC is cleared. You might expect some Good News in the following weeks.

My 2nd Finger prints for Code 1 were taken on Feb 10th. But I have not seen any LUD sofar. Is this normal? My NC was cleared as of Dec 2006. How long does it to take to hear from USCIS after FP taken?

Hello luckyone2000,

I got a Code 1 FP notice yesterday scheduling for Feb 24th,2007. This is my 3rd one. The previous ones were July 2004 and October 2005.

Both the times there was no LUDs. But it is a good sign if you're NC is cleared. You might expect some Good News in the following weeks.

GCforEz - Do you know if your name check was cleared?

Yes, My NC was cleared already (nobody could tell me the exact date) but my wife's NC is still pending. From what i was told, this could be the reason why my GC approval is still pending.

GCforEz - Do you know if your name check was cleared?

hi, folks,

how do you guys find out your NC is cleared? could you please kindly let me know the way?

thanks!

1. Call the 800-375-5283 number. Once you get someone on the phone, request them that you wish to speak to an Immigration Officer and check with him/her.

2. Take a Infopass appointment (Check the status of your case) and ask him/her.

These are the quikest ways, otherwise you could write to your senator and find the same.

Good Luck !!!
hi, folks,

how do you guys find out your NC is cleared? could you please kindly let me know the way?

thanks!