2nd Finger Print Question ???

GCCSCWait

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Yesterday we(myself and my wife) got our 2nd FP notice from CSC. I am staying in NJ, case filed from CSC. Below is our case detail

WAC-02047*****
ND : 11/23/2001
1st FP 04/09/2002
I485 RFE - 12/23/2003
- RFE Recevied by CSC on 01/13/2004
- Status updated as recevied RFE on ...........
2nd FP Notice - 02/20/2004
-- Shedule for 04/09/2004

Question:
1. Can I go for FP before the shedule date, without resheduling it ? Is walking is allowed for FP or they(INS FP Office) check the shedule date also ?
2. Does FP schedule date matter for CSC ?

Thanks

sechdule does't matter to INS as long as u get it done before date or inform them about sechduling later. Try to go to local INS for FP they will normaly take walk in if there's not much rush. try during the middle of weak .

Most local offices let you do early FP, however it might also depend on how crowded or busy the guys there are that day. I know a few who were not allowed to do early FP and were asked to come back on the scheduled date. So you have to go there and try your luck. You could try doing it on a Saturday if the local office is open

>2. Does FP schedule date matter for CSC ?
No , it doesn't

Can you give me more details? Did you send any fax enquiry that intiated them to send FP notice?
I also applied in CSC and living in NJ (wac-02-074) and there is no change in my case status after my first FP.
Let me know,
Thanks,

No , I never send any Fax enquiry to CSC regarding our FP. I called FBI (sorry I don't know the #) regarding my 1st FP status(more then year back). They told me that FP report is send to CSC office.
I guess, when they take your case, you will be updated on your status. My status was updated after 1.5 years as RFE is issued for my I485 case.

Thanks