2nd EAD Renewal Time

atulh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru,

How long actually it takes to get the EAD Renewed from Nebraska. The receipt states 75 - 90 days, does it really take that long and if it does. Can we go to the Local Office and request fro an interim EAD.

Has anyone from Nebraska center filed for a 2nd EAD Renewal and how long did it take to get the EAD Approval ?

took exactly 30 days for me

applied on sep'12 got approved on oct 12

not yet got the card but the online message says approved and a card has been sent on 12th, waiting for the card.

thanks

eb3, india (pd sep 1999)

longduegc_2004 said:
applied on sep'12 got approved on oct 12

not yet got the card but the online message says approved and a card has been sent on 12th, waiting for the card.

thanks

eb3, india (pd sep 1999)

======
Which center are you from. Are you from Nebraska ?

atulh:

My center is Nebraska. I applied for EAD renewal on August 8th. Got a RFE to send color photos once again in the last week of September. Submitted the color photos and Nebraska received them on October 8th. Still waiting...

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Hi Shah007,

Thanks for the response, would appreciate if you could let me know, as soon as you get your renewal.

Thanks,

Atul:

This is to inform you that the EAD renewals for me and my wife were approved on October 28th.

Thanks,

shah007 said:
Atul:

This is to inform you that the EAD renewals for me and my wife were approved on October 28th.

Thanks,

==========
Thanks shah007, so along with the RFE it took 2months and a few days for you to get the approval I think. It helps me at least make a ball park estimate as to when I can expect my approval.

Thanks again

Received an RFE for Myself, Wife's EAD approved

Hi Gurus,

What could be the reason that I got a RFE on my EAD, while my wife's was approved ???

Its just frustrating .....Any insights ? I have not yet received the actual RFE, jsut got the automated email, so far

Address

Can you guys tell me what is the nebraska service center address to send the EAD renewals to. Also checklist of docs for renewal.
Response appreciated

floridalc said:
Can you guys tell me what is the nebraska service center address to send the EAD renewals to. Also checklist of docs for renewal.
Response appreciated
=============
Unfortunately mine was done by my lawyer, but i think you can do it online and will get the address

I heard if you file online you have to take appt for biometrics, I am going to india in dec so i thats the reason i will send thru mail.

Hi Guru's, I filed the EAD on Sep 2 2005 for myself and my wife. We both got a RFE on Oct 31 2005. But my lawyer said he didn't received the notice from USCIS. I called USCIS again and they resend the letter. Still my lawyer is telling that he didn't receive the letter.

Is there any alternative way to get the RFE. Please help me.

ansivaraju said:
Hi Guru's, I filed the EAD on Sep 2 2005 for myself and my wife. We both got a RFE on Oct 31 2005. But my lawyer said he didn't received the notice from USCIS. I called USCIS again and they resend the letter. Still my lawyer is telling that he didn't receive the letter.

Is there any alternative way to get the RFE. Please help me.
=====

Did you get your EAD ..?? I got a RFE on mine in November for Photos, we sent them the very week, have not heard back ... How about you ?

Just want to ask a question I applied my 2nd EAD and got approved and got in mail on First week of Dec but still @ USCIS site its status did not change, it still say standard message You application has received it take ..... blah blah ..
So whats going on ? Is is normal ?

Got the 2nd Renewal for EAD approved

Got my 2nd EAD Renewal for the EAD approved waiting for the card.

Ead

I need a little help Gurus,

What should one enter for the question “Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:” on EAD I-765 e-file application. I used Advance parole, but I don’t see that option there on the EAD I-765 e-filing application. Following are the options.

1) DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
2) DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
3) DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
4) PAR: PAROLEE

Same is for the question “Current Immigration Status:”

Thanking you,

JustGC007 said:
I need a little help Gurus,

What should one enter for the question “Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:” on EAD I-765 e-file application. I used Advance parole, but I don’t see that option there on the EAD I-765 e-filing application. Following are the options.

Same is for the question “Current Immigration Status:”

Thanking you,
------------------
Hi,

I just got my EAD approved and here's what I had entered for both :

14 Manner of Last entry : Advanced Parole

15 Current immigration status : Adjustment of Status - Pending I485

16 c(9)

Hope this helps,

Good luck !

JustGC007 said:
Thanks Atulh Did you E-file or Paper File.
E-file there is a drop Down list.
==========
Occh! Sorry I did not realize that. Mine was a Paper File. :(