2nd EAD pending for 8 months..called CIS..

Gala1905

Registered Users (C)
Today I called the CIS about the delay on ead renewal. They told me that since my ND is way earlier than VSC's processing time, they can send a request for expediting the process to the VSC. I don't know if this is going to make a difference but I will let you guys know. I feel really stupid for not calling them earlier. I think people with similar cases that have ND's before the processing times should call to request an expedite.

I hope something comes out soon.

Yes, I actually called BCIS too (my EAD is pending for 3 months) and they said they can only ping the processing guys if ND is 30 days or more BEFORE the date that they show in the site.

Example:

My ND is FEB 23, so I can call them again for them to expedite it when they show that they are processing on MAR 23.

Right now for me, it says that they are processing MAR 16, so I guess next time they update the site it will be past MAR 23 and so I can call them to ask them to expedite.

This information is also encountered at the BCIS site, right before the table with the processing times for the Service Centers.

Good luck for you, and please let us know when you get approved.