2nd EAD arrived

EAC03125

Registered Users (C)
I got my EAD renewal yesterday with the receipt date Jan. 9th. My old one expires on April 14th (next Wednesday). I could have to stop working ot get iEAD, otherwise.

Just for your information.

Originally posted by EAC03125
I got my EAD renewal yesterday with the receipt date Jan. 9th. My old one expires on April 14th (next Wednesday). I could have to stop working ot get iEAD, otherwise.

Just for your information.

Did you get the card in mail yesterday ? When was your ead approved ?

Did you renew it online or by paper? Which service center you belong to? I applied it on Jan.6 and have not got it and my current one will be expired on Apr.15.
Anyone here have experience to get a iEAD in Philadephia? Please advice.

gc_majburi:

On line status showed "on April 2nd, after approving your application, we ordered a new card..." then "This case is approved. We mailed a new card to you on April 6th" I recieved it by mail on the 8th of April.

140neverend:

I applied by paper and the reciept date was Jan 9th. Ours expire on April 14th. My husband got his new card on March 15th. Then our I140 got approved on March 17th.

Originally posted by gcera
Can you please let me know wheter your EAD tracking number was the same as the earlier one.

Each time the tracking number is different as the case number is dependent on the year and date you applied.