23 Months today. Frustration...

hats off to you Cinta. With all due respect at your age I would go back to my country and retire and not chase our own tails for I-485 and other god damn things.
dukhiman

Originally posted by dukhiman
hats off to you Cinta. With all due respect at your age I would go back to my country and retire and not chase our own tails for I-485 and other god damn things.
dukhiman

my ss says i need another 2-3 years to be eligible for retirement. i think i can do it waiting for a gc. my mother had one through family and she left this country years ago..she said they can have it for all practical purposes..my father never bothered to come..in 86 i went to a lawyer for the illegal act...she said i could not qualify as i entered the country legally..those illegals are citizens today..this country sucks sometimes!

And you could not fix this small anomaly !! :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by cinta
in 86 i went to a lawyer for the illegal act...she said i could not qualify as i entered the country legally..those illegals are citizens today..this country sucks sometimes!

Count me too --- Completed almost 22 months

skaus2001
RD: 12/19/2001
ND: 12/28/2001
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
AD ?????

me too brother

i am 1 week behind you.
RD NOV-21-2001
ND DEC-20-2001
NO RFE NO 2FP NOTHING !!!!!!!!

We really need to do something

Count me in. 21 months +.
RD 01/14/02 ND 01/25/02 FP1 06/03/02
No 2nd FP, no RFE no Reply.

-Probashi

Edison_NJ

Your signature revealed that your I-140 were approved for CP. Have you ever been contacted by National Visa center? Is your I-140 is now at Vermont Center?

My I-140 was also approved for CP and National visa center sent it back to Vermont Center on May of 2002. I am worried that if this will further delay our case.