221g- US Embassy-London Pls help...

chandu999

Registered Users (C)
hi,
I will be happy to find out getting info regarding my H1B visa which is under Admisnistrative process 221(g).
Attended US embassy in London on oct 12 2004,it's been 8 months still waiting for reply.Did anybody get the visa after such a gap with 221(g) from London.
What should i do next if i want to apply again for next cap.

Please reply ......
Thank you

dear you are on same boat of mine. I too got 221g from london in sept 2004. Its been 11 mnths now.

I know 2 guys who got visa from london after getting 221 g, one got after 12 mnths his name is ashok and other one got from chennai, he applied from there despite his case was pending in london....

and i know 1 guy who got refused after 10 mnth by london us consulate sayin your company is fraud......

r u still in uk? if yes gimme your contact number i'll call u ...

Anil

hi anil,
Nice to see a reply from u... I wish u get ur visa soon..... Msg me with ur mail-id or mobile number .. i will call u soon...
bye4now

anilkumar_uk said:
my email is anilkumar_uk2004@yahoo.com and contact number is +44 (0) 7973692201, please call after 5pm uk time.

Anil
Hi

Are you guys still waiting for the security clearance in London? I just received the same thing yesterday, and I am totally in shock to hear that you were waiting for 11 months, wow. Are any of you from Pakistan by any chance?

Thanks